Solar panel production figures

Its banter, a bit of fun….thats what i get told when its aimed at me, but maybe that only works one way.

Maybe you a bit annoyed as you started the nonsense about pvoutput…..now its biting back. If you dont want banter or a joke, dont start it. :D :cool:

Banter is fun but you seem incapable of dropping a topic, it stops being fun if you just keep on trying to remark about it. I am not interested in continued banter on the topic in question, but you won't let it go.

Let's see... I posted a comment (not aimed or even directed at you!) in reply to Solid about pvoutput live data here:

You replied to me, and after some to and fro with Freefaller about why you're not using it, I actually didn't reply further because why would I? You've explained your reasons, I've genuinely not attempted to belittle your decision or call it into question. You can't use it? fine.

All done with the topic right? Nope.

You posted your stats, and made a comment about pvoutput live again here:

I laugh reactioned it, it was funny, but surely now the topic is done, right? Nope.

You posted another comment regarding it, again out of the blue, here:

I replied with a stupid gif, we're done, right? Nope.

You posted another comment here:

I really don't know what to tell you except you appear to be mad about this and won't stop bringing it up.

Banter is fun but you seem incapable of dropping a topic, it stops being fun if you just keep on trying to remark about it. I am not interested in continued banter on the topic in question, but you won't let it go.

Let's see... I posted a comment (not aimed or even directed at you!) in reply to Solid about pvoutput live data here:

You replied to me, and after some to and fro with Freefaller about why you're not using it, I actually didn't reply further because why would I? You've explained your reasons, I've genuinely not attempted to belittle your decision or call it into question. You can't use it? fine.

All done with the topic right? Nope.

You posted your stats, and made a comment about pvoutput live again here:

I laugh reactioned it, it was funny, but surely now the topic is done, right? Nope.

You posted another comment regarding it, again out of the blue, here:

I replied with a stupid gif, we're done, right? Nope.

You posted another comment here:

I really don't know what to tell you except you appear to be mad about this and won't stop bringing it up.
Seems labrorious to me! also dead as the only one I check is the live view in the day to see how things are going! :D

Aye but you'll never appear on the live data. I don't think you will even if you post the info to the site manually each hour.

There are 11 live submission people each day currently.

No the data has value anyway, it's just less obvious. I think most of us who look at how the day is going probably use the live view. Back me up chaps would ya!?

thats 3 posts you made in respospnse to me about live pvoutput, along with the last one asking other members to back you up…so who keeps bringing it up…

i rest my case for the defence my lord

Last edited:
Anyway….back to production, i didnt come here for petty arguments. I can get them offline at home.

We had a poor cloudy start to the day, but had a two hour spell of good sun after midday, that boosted production. It may be like this all week, but it all helps towards this months 147kwh target.

thats 3 posts you made in respospnse to me about live pvoutput, along with the last one asking other members to back you up…so who keeps bringing it up…

i rest my case for the defence my lord

Asked for back up because you seemed to disbelieve me about why the live data is good or better than daily manual reads, and kept replying even though I had explained my position and why in the 2nd to last post you just quoted.

I don't check anything but the live info, you're there in the overall data but I won't see it, that is my choice and has nothing to do with you. I think most of us who use it check the same thing.

I entirely dropped the topic at the point Freefaller came in and you responded to him.

Rest your case? jesus.

Asked for back up because you seemed to disbelieve me about why the live data is good or better than daily manual reads, and kept replying even though I had explained my position and why in the 2nd to last post you just quoted.

I don't check anything but the live info, you're there in the overall data but I won't see it, that is my choice and has nothing to do with you. I think most of us who use it check the same thing.

I entirely dropped the topic at the point Freefaller came in and you responded to him.

Rest your case? jesus.
I rested it above…..you obviously didnt read my post. But hey ho…..live or not, couldnt give a monkeys.

but if you want to ignore the data of non live posters, thats upto you. I see ALL data as good, not partial data.

Last edited:
2.6 today. Next week is looking more promising. Typical though the weekend when I'm at home and so is the family we don't get much solar! Sundays are typically when we spend the most time at home!

Back
Top Bottom