Solar panel production figures

20.1 yesterday, second 20 on the trot. Has eliminated my lag vs target so I am now pretty much on target.

I switched to agile this morning, so just waiting on my export to be flipped from the 8p fixed to the 15p fixed.

I cannot switch to another smart tariff for a month. After that I can switch again if needed.
I might actually try to stay on Agile in the winter, we will see how the prices go.
This time of year most of my import is 9p units, so with Agile that for many days will end up far cheaper.

Last edited:
Thick clouds, strong wind and starting to rain, today is not looking good.
we had a horrendous downpour this morning, worse than i have seen in a long time.

also a layer of sleet left on the roof and table etc. brightened up a bit now but a truly miserable day... still solar more than covering house use and have already exported a kwh so i cant really grumble.

we had a horrendous downpour this morning, worse than i have seen in a long time.

also a layer of sleet left on the roof and table etc. brightened up a bit now but a truly miserable day... still solar more than covering house use and have already exported a kwh so i cant really grumble.
We just had ours, lasted about 2-3 minutes but jesus christ, so windy it was nearly horizontal.

Band of very heavy horizontal rain shifting through here now, forecast was 29 kWh, currently 124 watts, at least the panels will be clean :cry:
Thats what I said to my dad lol

I am actually starting to see blue sky now, met office cloud map did show intermittent clouds starting from around 12:00 but I was sceptical after 90 minutes ago lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom