Solar panel production figures

5GC3FM5.png

so yes, only 16.5 today lol

Last edited:
Fast clouds wind really moving them today but sun in between giving 25.70Kwh showing and first half month of

I7AOzK.jpg

System is East West
down in not so sunny Devon.
East 8x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
West 10x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
Givenergy Gen3 5kwh hybrid
2x 9.5 battery's

What a day, my generation graph looks like a mountain range. @Welshman, I'm disappointed you didn't continue to take one for the team today, on the plus side you facilitated them getting a good wash and even some exfoliation with that hail mixed in with the rain.

Still managed 31.2 and exported ~23 today :p

20 on the nose today, like Mrsk8 (think hes pretty close by) we had a nice panel cleaning sessions today, guessing hail is probably the best panel cleaner available

I am now ahead of target, but would end up below last year (which smashed expectations).

Exported 9.6 and on agile now so I actually get free charging early hours of tomorrow morning, so April could be a good month.
Just need the export rate to be updated to the 15p from the 8p i was on before.

What a day, my generation graph looks like a mountain range. @Welshman, I'm disappointed you didn't continue to take one for the team today, on the plus side you facilitated them getting a good wash and even some exfoliation with that hail mixed in with the rain.

Still managed 31.2 and exported ~23 today :p
What you mean continue to take one for the team…..done nearly 70kwhs in the last 4 days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom