Solar panel production figures

Hopefully we'll see @rodders on PV Output and join the team now he has SolarEdge, which is really simple to setup.
Let's see, I'm still waiting on the account to be all set up, but first I'm chasing them to remove the scaffolding (one thing at a time) as I have windows being fitted soon.
I was hoping someone on site was going to do it, then I could have checked about the 'admin' tab.
I know they won't give it to me and will be a nightmare to get it now it's being setup by office staff.

Mid April - May should be when my shading issues disappear too if the AR app I used to predict the sun’s path is accurate… so then the race will be on lol

Last edited:
I was hoping someone on site was going to do it, then I could have checked about the 'admin' tab.
I know they won't give it to me and will be a nightmare to get it now it's being setup by office staff

They never rush to take scaffolding down, until they need it.

I never had the admin tab. But a quick email to my installer of six years ago and it was sorted, hopefully yours is as easy.

Only 24.... Not the 1000 Katie had. Epic fail.

Nice!

18.9kwh today which is the best yet for me. The output really falls off a cliff after around 2pm as the shading overwhelms one string and the optimisers lose the fight.

Only exported 2.9, rest was used or shoved into the packs which hit 100% around 1pm… not bad.

Forecast is good tomorrow so might go for zero uplift into the packs overnight and see how it goes, living life on the edge. What an adrenaline rush lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom