Solar panel production figures

Mines a little out, PV Output says 20.493, and SE App says 21.2, so out but not much. I think PV output gets the data every 15 minutes from the SE API, so it does lag depending on when you look, and may be doing some averaging as well.
Yes it was more looking at the previous day, being 1kW or so out, but as you say if PV output rounds each of the figures it could be easy to loose that over 96 readings I suppose.

I don't know how you guys are sending to PVOutput but I am sending cumulative data every 5 mins, from which PVOutput calculates the power and generation for the previous 5 mins. This will always give me accurate daily totals in favour of accurate 5-minute trend data.

I use the REST API to send it over from HomeAssistant.

I don't know how you guys are sending to PVOutput but I am sending cumulative data every 5 mins, from which PVOutput calculates the power and generation for the previous 5 mins. This will always give me accurate daily totals in favour of accurate 5-minute trend data.

I use the REST API to send it over from HomeAssistant.
Just pulling it straight from Solaredge web monitoring. Can only do a minimum of 10 mins.

Given the clear blue skies I had for most of the day I've no idea how I managed to rack up only 47.3kWh :confused:

bfPKHER.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom