Solar panel production figures

Better than expected today with 18.70Kwh on the house so hot water full battery and a bit of export of 2Kwh
The workshop got the battery to 90% After making 5.60Kwh so will over night on that

House System is split East West
down in not so sunny Devon.
East 8 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
West 10 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
Givenergy Gen3 5kwh hybrid
2 x 9.5 battery's

Workshop system is South/East
2440w of panels two 720w strings
one 1000w string
Hybrid inverter with 4x 12v 100Amp
Battery's
Plus grid tie inverter as well

Finally making progress on our new house purchase so hoping to get solar and battery installed.

Has anyone in here gone for solar tiles/slate ?
You'd be better off posting in this thread, buti don't recollect anybody mentioning them.

@Ron-ski I've just turned on energy used and power used for pvo. Naturally you're the goto for "looking at others" I've set mine to be the grid. I'm assuming your energy used is from the battery as it's showing a constant value?

I'm assuming your energy used is from the battery as it's showing a constant value?
No, mine is what the Victron system deem's as house consumption. My inverter sits between all loads and the grid, and it knows what the AC connected SolarEdge system is generating so from all that it can work out consumption. Charging the batteries isn't counted as consumption, nor is discharging them to the grid, but if used for power the house then that would be counted.

I have about 500 to 600w constant load, also the Victron does read about 5% over on grid import & export compared to my smart meter, so consumption may well be over as well.

Another nice day, 39 generated and 34.8 exported.

@john_smith Something not right with your energy & power used.
I enabled it around lunchtime.

The figures are right, let’s see how it looks tomorrow.

The massive spike in power used I think is auto generated. I kept deleting it but as soon as energy used hit a value the reading for power came back.

The day was saved by some brightness in the afternoon giving the house 17.70Kwh made so we got hot water and the battery to 90% no export
the workshop made 7Kwh and that got the battery out there to 95% with no export

House System is split East West
down in not so sunny Devon.
East 8 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
West 10 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
Givenergy Gen3 5kwh hybrid
2 x 9.5 battery's

Workshop system is South/East
2440w of panels two 720w strings
one 1000w string
Hybrid inverter with 4x 12v 100Amp
Battery's