Solar panel production figures

8.9 kWh for the day. Peaked at 6558 watts, so pretty much full power for a good 5 minutes. Also need to take a look at my pvoutput API calls, as for some reason its recording me as exporting the full amount, when I've only exported around 1kWh. Their documentation doesn't strike me as great, and I've obviously mis-understood something.

I was trying that as a v1 API entry, but that seems to be causing it to report it all as exported on the daily summary.

Your calc must be off somehow, this is what the GE local one does:

v1 is accurate for generation it seems.

Your calc must be off somehow, this is what the GE local one does:

v1 is accurate for generation it seems.

I think I've recreated that for my Solis Integration;

shell_command:
pvoutputcurl: >
curl -d "d={{now().strftime("%Y%m%d")}}"
-d "t={{now().strftime("%H:%M")}}"
-d "v1={{ states('sensor.powerflakes_energy_today') | float *1000 | int (0) }}"
-d "v2={{ states('sensor.sensor.powerflakes_ac_output_total_power') | int(0) }}}"
-d "v6={{ states('sensor.powerflakes_ac_voltage_r') }}"
-H "X-Pvoutput-SystemId: <system-id>"
-H "X-Pvoutput-Apikey: <api-key>"
https://pvoutput.org/service/r2/addstatus.jsp

Will let that run tommorrow and see if thats sorted the export values.

I think I've recreated that for my Solis Integration;

shell_command:
pvoutputcurl: >
curl -d "d={{now().strftime("%Y%m%d")}}"
-d "t={{now().strftime("%H:%M")}}"
-d "v1={{ states('sensor.powerflakes_energy_today') | float *1000 | int (0) }}"
-d "v2={{ states('sensor.sensor.powerflakes_ac_output_total_power') | int(0) }}}"
-d "v6={{ states('sensor.powerflakes_ac_voltage_r') }}"
-H "X-Pvoutput-SystemId: <system-id>"
-H "X-Pvoutput-Apikey: <api-key>"
https://pvoutput.org/service/r2/addstatus.jsp

Will let that run tommorrow and see if thats sorted the export values.

Do you set this up from Configuration > Scripts?

Interesting - we use around 600-800w baseline overnight, I've been keen to narrow this down a bit more - lots of phantom draw I'm sure from devices.

Looks like a good day today though - 2.6kw by 9:30am....! Get those new panels warming up Ron-ski! (assume you're able to see their production vs your old array also?)
I'm keen to see how they work throughout the day in terms of generation vs your original set (given different direction etc)

Interesting - we use around 600-800w baseline overnight, I've been keen to narrow this down a bit more - lots of phantom draw I'm sure from devices.

Looks like a good day today though - 2.6kw by 9:30am....! Get those new panels warming up Ron-ski! (assume you're able to see their production vs your old array also?)
I'm keen to see how they work throughout the day in terms of generation vs your original set (given different direction etc)
There is a link in my signature to the VRM (click again if it complains about a password), if you look on the advance tab in the VRM there are two graph's, one shows each individual string, the other the total generation. It's better viewed on a monitor as there are loads of graphs.

That seems high. We hover around 300

I expected ours to be higher, I have a server with circa 320 TB of drives, all sorts of network equipment, two fridge freezers etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom