Sold the GT-R

Soldato
OP
Those houses and gardens remind me of when I lived in Philippines. :p

Anything in particular make you sell the old one? :)

Enjoy - the colour is quite interesting when the sun hits it, seen one on detailing world the other day, nice. ;)

No real reason, just circumstances allowed for it so I decided to grab a new one. I do like the improvements they've made, even if they're mostly small.

The neighbourhood looks lovely too!

It's a lovely neighbourhood, it's actually on the beach, the front of the house looks straight out onto the water.

Nice car, I wish I could lose the front plate from mine!

Going from an 09 you should find the gearbox is way better with the latest software, the shifting at low speeds around town is so smooth and the launch is brutal.

I just put a GTC 'Resonated' Y-Pipe on and it has made the car sound a little louder.

What full exhaust are you going to get?

I already had my '09 flashed with LC5 so there's not really any difference, apart from it feeling a little tighter but yes, LC5 makes the world of difference over LC2. I flashed back the night before I sold it and god it was awful!

I'm just putting the resonated CBRD midpipe back on my new one. I love the sound of the CBRD and it's one of the highest quality midpipes available. Luckily I got it used with 500 miles on it for half price!

Soldato
[ui]ICEMAN;22998788 said:
I already had my '09 flashed with LC5 so there's not really any difference, apart from it feeling a little tighter but yes, LC5 makes the world of difference over LC2. I flashed back the night before I sold it and god it was awful!

I'm just putting the resonated CBRD midpipe back on my new one. I love the sound of the CBRD and it's one of the highest quality midpipes available. Luckily I got it used with 500 miles on it for half price!

Ah OK, was that flashed with a Cobb? I am thinking of getting one for a tune. Ben at GTC here in the UK has been tempting me with it.

Your CBRD midpipe looks almost the same as mine I think so we should sound about the same :cool: (http://www.gtc-r.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/GTC21.jpg)

Here are some picture of my car if you missed the thread :D

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=22926968&postcount=212

I have the skinny person seats though ;) Apparently they don't sell so well in the USA :eek:

Must be pretty easy in Florida to do the break in, just drive up and down 75 a few times?

Soldato
OP
Yes it was with the Cobb Accessport. It's actually for sale if you we're interested.

I'll break the car in pretty quick as I do about 300 miles a week anyway.

I was torn between the white or blue but here the white is much rarer and fetches a fair bit more money too, so when the deal came to where I liked it, I jumped on it.

Soldato
OP
Anyone else think it's funny how Iceman only posts when he has a new toy to play with? :p

Anyway, nice car. Enjoy it :)

I'm a very boring person, it's the only thing I have to offer to the forum :(

Very nice, What part of florida are you in? We have a place in bradenton which is very nice :) Lovely GTR!

That house is in Clearwater Beach, right on the bay side water front.

Soldato
Very nice, What part of florida are you in? We have a place in bradenton which is very nice :) Lovely GTR!

Also in Bradenton, east of 75 off 64 on the river.

[ui]ICEMAN;23002613 said:
Yes it was with the Cobb Accessport. It's actually for sale if you we're interested.

Thanks for the offer but I will get a new one from Ben as he includes unlimited custom tune updates with the unit.

Back
Top Bottom