Soldier of Fortune 2 - ClanBase - OSP

I have not played in years! I don't even know where my copy of the game is either lol.

efvsfbeonGAME419.jpg

Im Capone on here.

If anyone wants to jump on our discord voice chat and arrange a evening for some games on our server then feel free to.
Since having our game server up we had a few join up
https://discord.gg/tzajRKvNhp

I loved this game. Was probably the first game I ever played religiously. I was a staff member on sof2files.com for a couple of months. I ran sof2net.com which was a less popular files / news site. I created multiplayer maps such as mp_bridge, complex_maze and mortal_combat. They weren't that popular, but a few servers had them in their playlist.

I also discovered how to create some pk3 cheats such as no smoke, no recoil etc. Not proud of that, I was just a kid afterall.

I was eDs/ParTyboy from eDs (European Death Squad). Played in a few Clanbase tournaments back in the day. not sure if any of you remember some of the names?

Vindicator
The Baptist
Delkon
Swordblaster
Tas
Cone-on-TheBarbarian
Scuzmonkey

To this day I've never had as much fun playing a video game as I did with that lot.

Found this forum by chance - Partyboy! I was Delkon :) holy, what a blast from the past!

Hi guys. Pilt from Instant defeat here, stumbled onto this thread and went down memory lane :) Sof2 first fps game for me, good times. Have videos of our EC matches on a hard drive somewhere, may have to do a search. Would love to try it again sometime :) cheers

Hiya, found this thread.

DarkManX here!

I still play games with Ru$$ian/SmokaJ, who some of you might know.

I was in EDS and cG.

Just saying hiya.

I wonder if Geisers mum ever let him stay on his internet, MY KILL KRUSH!

Hey folks, I used to be N3W*BR33D....and several other names I forget, we only used our official tags in matches, played with the guys from machines of hate, Tally187 aka hurt conveyor was the guy who got me playing

When real damage & rocmod arrived all new admins thought I cheated...nope, just had no life and the good players quit

Dont remember many of my old clans, except my last 2 reflex and european legends...think by those days I'd switched to Wak

I remember seeing Dumptruck around back in the day, not sure which era that was though, I was always stoned

Sadly i gave up a few months ago running our own sof2 server, gamez pretty dead and is a hassle for newbies to start up.
If anyone looking for a chill laid back gaming only clan discord like the old school way was back then, then jump on ours https://discord.gg/tzajRKvNhp

Im on a mission to grab some ex playefs of sof2 and operation flashpoint of the good old days.
Myseld and my friend ran urA, urAnium back in the day on both games

Hey folks, I used to be N3W*BR33D....and several other names I forget, we only used our official tags in matches, played with the guys from machines of hate, Tally187 aka hurt conveyor was the guy who got me playing

When real damage & rocmod arrived all new admins thought I cheated...nope, just had no life and the good players quit

Dont remember many of my old clans, except my last 2 reflex and european legends...think by those days I'd switched to Wak

I remember seeing Dumptruck around back in the day, not sure which era that was though, I was always stoned
maybe 2001 and 2006 ish I played for Deadly demons as DumpTruck aka -D|d-

Back
Top Bottom