Soldier of Fortune 2 - ClanBase - OSP

Associate
OP
Hi! Just found this thread and registered to say hello, even if nobody reads it.

Ares here, mainly played in volatile and LoR.

I'm glad people still remember this game. I miss the old clanbase and eurocup days.
just checking in on this old thread and I ofcourse remember you, where is Firstcore in your previous teams?! ;) The spanish destroyer. Arska is still playing, and I spoke to Leo a few months ago.
Hiya, found this thread.

DarkManX here!

I still play games with Ru$$ian/SmokaJ, who some of you might know.

I was in EDS and cG.

Just saying hiya.

I wonder if Geisers mum ever let him stay on his internet, MY KILL KRUSH!
Well well well! Craig isn't it?? Hahaha the history we share, cu @ lime street pleb x -vithos

Last edited:
Associate
OP
You ol' clanbase peoples reminiscing, we had a busting community of mainly gold but a few silver players too playing multiple 5v5 ctf jor/shop2/shop69 but mainly jor pickup pugs/drafts like every night for months on Discord around covid iirc, it was an absolute dream to play again. The amount of nostalgia i got hunting down so many old names and getting them into the discord, they didn't need much convincing to get a pc and sof2 to play again, while it lasted anyways! It was like riding a bike after getting rid of the rust completely covering it.

Enjoy this from them times (2020) when torz recorded and uploaded gameplay on jor1/shop69 with comms - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKtpdmhzorI&t=3363s&pp=ygUUc29mMiBzdW5kYXkgc2hvd2Rvd24=
Arska, WAMBATTAH, vithos, torzelan & björn VS SK (Captain), LiNuX, virii, NeaX, Wide

Discord links never hold, once i dropped out of activity i gave control of the "SoF2 LegendZ" discord to riskeh/solich who renamed it to -> www.fragpit.org - should any of you want to pursue your sof2 dream again, they can accomodate.

-vithos

Last edited:
Associate
I was eDs/ParTyboy from eDs (European Death Squad). Played in a few Clanbase tournaments back in the day. not sure if any of you remember some of the names?

Vindicator
The Baptist
Delkon
Swordblaster
Tas
Cone-on-TheBarbarian
Scuzmonkey

To this day I've never had as much fun playing a video game as I did with that lot.

I'm eDs / SwordBlaster, that spaniard :D . Just registered to greet my old Clanbase m8s and to tell you that I remember those days as some of the betters I've had in my entire life! Who know? Maybe we some of us can join together for a last dance. Deeply sorry hearing about my old Vindi, master and commander of us all. My twitter is @SwordBlaster in case you would like to contanct me :)

Associate
I'm eDs / SwordBlaster, that spaniard :D . Just registered to greet my old Clanbase m8s and to tell you that I remember those days as some of the betters I've had in my entire life! Who know? Maybe we some of us can join together for a last dance. Deeply sorry hearing about my old Vindi, master and commander of us all. My twitter is @SwordBlaster in case you would like to contanct me :)
Ah I remember your name too!

People still play now and then, although it has dropped off abit

Good to see some old Faces around that’s for sure

Back
Top Bottom