sonic weapons used in G20 protest

Permabanned
sonic weapons used in G20 protest & Snatch squad

george orwell would be proud

Last edited:
Man of Honour
yawn using non lethal measures to disperse a crowd. You do post some rubbish.

It's not really a snatch sqaud is it. they haven't just removed the bloke never to be seen again. It's an effective way to remove troublemaker leaders, wilst lowering the risks. He will be dealt with like any other arrested person. Unless you can prove otherwise.

Last edited:
Soldato
Quite clearly a large element in both second and third videos of people not interested in peaceful protest. Removed using non lethal measures. Snatch Squad was particularly effective, get rid of the troublemakers.

Caporegime
george orwell would be proud

You mean Eric Blair. "George Orwell" was his pseudonym. And yes, he would be proud to see the government taking sensible, non-lethal, non-harmful measures against violent rioters.

He would not have been proud to see people smashing other people's property whilst protesting against an organisation which seeks to ensure greater co-operation and mutual benefit between a diverse body of nations.

Soldato
I thought it was going to be like the weapon they test in vietnam, where by emitting a sonic frequency they could make the hiding enemies sick.

Soldato
Would be funny if that guy who raves to trucks reversing was there, with glowsticks and everything, givin' it large.

Soldato
I thought it would be some cool incapacitating sonic weapons not what was in effect an extra loud car alarm.

Will be interesting to see if my boss has any interesting stories as our Pittsburgh office (where he works) is a couple blocks from where the summit is being held.

Caporegime
You mean Eric Blair. "George Orwell" was his pseudonym. And yes, he would be proud to see the government taking sensible, non-lethal, non-harmful measures against violent rioters.

He would not have been proud to see people smashing other people's property whilst protesting against an organisation which seeks to ensure greater co-operation and mutual benefit between a diverse body of nations.

You and your common sense sicken me!

I bid you good day Sir!:mad:

Top Bottom