Sour bus driver?

Soldato
I don't get why she can sue, claim off insurance yes, but sue, why? Porsche driver was not injured or anything, all that's happened there is the bus has rear ended a car, big deal to be honest.

Awesome video though and love that the bus driver took revenge on the inappropriate parking. :D

So next time you see a car parked illegally your going to purposefully plough into the back end of it, with out thinking of the potential consequences?

He's bloody lucky somebody wasn't seriously hurt. Thats my point.

So if you hit the wrong pedal by mistake in a mad panic, you expect to get sued...awesome state the country has come to. :rolleyes:

Soldato
If the silly bint had not parked illegally then it wouldn't have happened.
One of the risks of parking illegally i'm afraid, bus drivers fault maybe but it sounds like a genuine mistake.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
How did he manage that?

By hitting the throttle pedal not the brake pedal, as the article says (I know it's the sun but...)
boink.gif

Caporegime
So next time you see a car parked illegally your going to purposefully plough into the back end of it, with out thinking of the potential consequences?

:confused:

He's bloody lucky somebody wasn't seriously hurt. Thats my point.

So why is she suing the driver? The insurance will cover the car, if she suffered personal injury and required physiotherapy the bus company's insurance would pay out as part of the RTA. But she didn't she was stood at the cash point.

Soldato
If the silly bint had not parked illegally then it wouldn't have happened.

:confused::confused::confused:

Clearly the Porsche wouldn't have been hit if it wasn't there, but that's hardly the point. The bus driver was clearly out of control veering across the road at that speed and would still have taken out the bus stop.

OTOH I'm not feeling particularly sorry for the stupid bint in the Boxster.

Associate
Come on, I'm not the only one sat here thinking the bus driver saw a Porsche park at a bus stop on double yellows and the bus driver simply thought "this'll teach 'em". "I accidentally hit the accelerator"? Yeah right...

Back
Top Bottom