Spanish Grand Prix 2010, Circuit de Catalunya - Race 5/19

Soldato
Massa has had no "bad luck". All his races have gone as well as they could. Same goes for Button.

Vettel
Alonso
Hamilton

...have all had points taken away from them. By rights, Vettel, Button, Alonso and Hamilton should be in the top 4.

Hamilton's only poor performance was during qualifying in Australia.

Soldato
Massa has had no "bad luck". All his races have gone as well as they could. Same goes for Button.

Vettel
Alonso
Hamilton

...have all had points taken away from them. By rights, Vettel, Button, Alonso and Hamilton should be in the top 4.

Hamilton's only poor performance was during qualifying in Australia.

Not saying Massa had bad luck. Saying that you're dealt the cards you are given and you have to make do with what you have.

Hamilton may have been unlucky, but the end result is he's no better off than Massa results wise.

Associate
Not saying Massa had bad luck. Saying that you're dealt the cards you are given and you have to make do with what you have.

Hamilton may have been unlucky, but the end result is he's no better off than Massa results wise.

Hence why a season is judged over 15-20 races and not 5!

Soldato
http://www.planetf1.com/news/18227/6152364/Ecclestone-Button-s-wins-cost-me-dearly

I also said the same thing to NathanE earlier on.
Bernie maybe a turd sometimes, but I have to agree with him on this one. Hamilton is on the same points as Massa who (as most people would say) has driven less than average thusfar.

He's speaking BS though. He slates Hamilton a bit then says his pick of the season driver is Vettel. But Vettel has had pretty much the same amount of bad luck as Hamilton?

I don't really care that Hamilton's points look bad at the moment. He will get luck on his side very soon I feel. I bet money on it that he will outscore Button by the end of the season.

Soldato
I don't really care that Hamilton's points look bad at the moment. He will get luck on his side very soon I feel. I bet money on it that he will outscore Button by the end of the season.

See thats what I said at the beginning of the season... since Hamilton is just a better driver... and if you were a betting man, youd put money on Hamilton...

But as well all know its simply not the better driver that wins races.
Button has had luck on his side.... who knows maybe this luck (and Hamiltons unluck) will carry through to the rest of the season, you just dont know.

Soldato
See thats what I said at the beginning of the season... since Hamilton is just a better driver... and if you were a betting man, youd put money on Hamilton...

But as well all know its simply not the better driver that wins races.
Button has had luck on his side.... who knows maybe this luck (and Hamiltons unluck) will carry through to the rest of the season, you just dont know.

And if that is the case, logically thinking F1 fans will simply put Hamilton's season down as "very unlucky". Of course there would also be the haters that try to hold it against him and slate him for it.

Back
Top Bottom