Spec me - A Bottle of Gin

Soldato
Gordon's I get for £10 for 70cl, £15 gets me Bombay Sapphire. If there is something noticeably better for say £25 I would try it. Once you get to £30 it's always going to be scotch for me.

Bloom gin can be had for £20 is it worth a try.

Gordon's is like drinking dog pee. Horrible stuff. Hendrik's is fairly average also, but i drank myself out of it and damn cucumber years ago.

Co-op is doing Ophir for £19 which is a lovely gin. Costs £17 if you get a student card :p

Caorunn is a good standard drinking gin, Botanist also very nice along with bathtub.

Switch out the lime and try some orange with a spring of fresh rosemary. It's a great combo with loads of gins.

Soldato
I used to love Opihr, but now I can't stand it - think that's a combination of drinking too much of it and a change in their recipe... it tastes oily to me now.

In other news, everyone needs to get themselves down to their local Morrisons and pick up a bottle of Cruxland for the stupidly low price of £22.

Infused with Kalahari truffle, Rooibos, Almond, Aniseed, Lemon, Cardamom, Coriander, Honeybush and, of course, Juniper, it is a savoury treat of a gin that will taste like nothing else you have tried so far.

I used to get friends to bring this back home for me, so now it is available in the supermarket I am a very happy boy!

Soldato
You can't get these easily... Silent Pool also do a few other specials..
fp5ThXDZrzs-ITRrTs_E8J5MYbYAUITvlV318hQL6wnn5XG_fW0I4_Rf0pxsV1uc_rlX7U7x-fY-2tJKl1nnJYGAJO6jTS0TJCMURg=w1680-h1050-no

Both of these are way to easy to drink..

Back
Top Bottom