Spec me a kick ass system that is also ^ green ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Last edited:

HAz

HAz

Soldato
I'm afraid this system of yours is not very green! You have missed out on many things which could have saved lots of power.

You have mechanical hard drives and no fan controllers for a start

Associate
I'm afraid this system of yours is not very green! You have missed out on many things which could have saved lots of power.

You have mechanical hard drives and no fan controllers for a start

What are you on about? The OP's system is the most epic, greenest system ever created.

Associate
OP
Yes. Surely a testament to the staying power of the almighty Arek.

You hear that ladies?

Thank you Petey for bringing that important point up. It is true I can go on for much longer than many here. Just like my system is greener than many.

I am better than many men in many crucial ways. Such as staying power... going on longer than your average 30 minutes.

BTW has anyone got virtu to work? Does virtu work with onboard cpu graphics or motherboard graphics?

Soldato
I am better than many men in many crucial ways. Such as staying power... going on longer than your average 30 minutes.

Lol :D

BTW has anyone got virtu to work? Does virtu work with onboard cpu graphics or motherboard graphics?

No such thing as motherboard graphics any more with an intel system. Virtu is supposed to allow you to use the integrated graphics and your graphics card depending what you are doing with the machine. If your use is mainly gaming it's probably not going to affect you anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom