Spec me a kick ass system that is also ^ green ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
Got to prise that Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache - OEM (WD20EARX) is working fast and cool. Temps dont go over 30C!

Only thing is, after formating space is touch over 1800GB's...

Thank you to those that recognize my brilliance and great eco skills. Only few here are able to achieve what I have. It takes an amazing sort of person and super skills, both of which I have abundance of.

So if any hot and good girls (of age) like to ask me for my number you are welcome to.

Caporegime

It's the difference between the decimal measuring system used by HDD manufacturers and the binary system used by Windows.

HDD manufacturers see a Gigabyte as 10^9 (1,000,000,000) bytes.

Windows sees a Gigabyte as 2^30 (1,073,741,824) bytes, technically called a Gibibyte.

The result of all this is that your 2TB HDD is seen by Windows as ~1,862GB.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Got to prise that Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache - OEM (WD20EARX) is working fast and cool. Temps dont go over 30C!

Thank you to those that recognize my brilliance and great eco skills. Only few here are able to achieve what I have. It takes an amazing sort of person and super skills, both of which I have abundance of.

So if any hot and good girls (of age) like to ask me for my number you are welcome to.
HahahahahhahahahahahhA. I fell of my chair when Iv read your post haha.
Are your serious? :p

Permabanned

If we are told to aspire to be green like you, I hope 2012 happens I will not be able to walk on this earth with peole like this.

Last edited:
Soldato
All hail our leader, Arek!! I will supply you with guns and money for free oh great green one, you are so good. Blesses to all, ta.

But come on Arek, give us a break now from the green masterpiece hat you have created, you do nots need to worry about ez ladies you are clearly so great that now you have internetz you can flap all ayz.

All hail our real evil overlord 7UB

Associate
OP
Latest development kind folks is that one of 200mm fans has broke and will get an replacement. However, big question is should I get a nice
BitFenix Spectre PRO 200mm White LED - Black (900rpm)
or more eco
BitFenix Spectre 200mm Fan - Black (700rpm)

This is what am deciding on this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom