Spec me a new kindaimobile 60-80k

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
If you are 30 or over mine covers you, if not then yes.

Insurance said no... if they had known before I renewed a month and a half back theyd of upgraded it so I could drive anyones car fully comp, but as its only 1.5 months in the underwriters wont do it.

Bummer!

daz

daz

Soldato
Low depreciation means going Porsche in my opinion.

911T or GTS might be worth looking at (think these should creep in at the top of the budget?), or a Cayman GT4.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
As of the moment, its either r8, yes they are depreciating but quite steady and predictably across the board.

GT4, I am warming to the idea of one, prices seem rock solid (though the new one coming soon might bump them hard?)

Or 17 plate GTR.

Finance wise, the offers ive been getting are... frankly ridiculous. 60k on finance at 3.5% and 465 quid a month for 3 years, yes large payment at the end but jeez. Likewise same apr and term and can pick my own monthly payment upto around 800 quid a month.

Soldato
a quick autotrader search

Bentley Continental 6.0 GT 2dr
Bentley Continental 4.0 V8 GT 2dr
Porsche 718 Cayman 2.5 S PDK (s/s) 2dr
Porsche Cayman 3.4 981 GTS PDK 2dr
Porsche 911 3.6 997 Turbo AWD 2dr
Porsche 911 3.8 997 Carrera GTS PDK 2dr
Porsche 911 3.8 991 Carrera S PDK 2dr
Lotus Exige 3.5 Sport 380 2dr
Lotus Evora 3.5 410 Sport 2+0 Coupe 2dr
Maserati Granturismo 4.7 Sport MC 2dr
Aston Martin Vantage 4.7 V8 Sportshift 2dr
Aston Martin Virage 6.0 V12 Touchtronic 2dr
Aston Martin Vanquish 5.9 2dr
Jaguar F-Type 5.0 V8 Supercharged R (AWD) (s/s) 2dr
Ferrari F430 4.3 F1 2dr

OcUK Staff
As of the moment, its either r8, yes they are depreciating but quite steady and predictably across the board.

GT4, I am warming to the idea of one, prices seem rock solid (though the new one coming soon might bump them hard?)

Or 17 plate GTR.

Finance wise, the offers ive been getting are... frankly ridiculous. 60k on finance at 3.5% and 465 quid a month for 3 years, yes large payment at the end but jeez. Likewise same apr and term and can pick my own monthly payment upto around 800 quid a month.

I would strongly advice you got GT4, likely to not loose a penny if you own it just a year, because even if next model comes out is NA then the first batches of car will be sold 20k above list all day long by those lucky enough to get them and then flip them.
You need a proper drivers car, it will teach you how to drive for a start and you will learn to appreciate that a lighter yet less powerful car can actually be better in many ways. Then when you bore of now having power, drop yourself back into a GTR or an R8, though in many ways the R8 will be a better drivers car than a GTR as well but weight is the winner and the GT4 is the lightest of the bunch at around 1400kg, R8 is around 1650kg and GTR around 1750kg.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
I would strongly advice you got GT4, likely to not loose a penny if you own it just a year, because even if next model comes out is NA then the first batches of car will be sold 20k above list all day long by those lucky enough to get them and then flip them.
You need a proper drivers car, it will teach you how to drive for a start and you will learn to appreciate that a lighter yet less powerful car can actually be better in many ways. Then when you bore of now having power, drop yourself back into a GTR or an R8, though in many ways the R8 will be a better drivers car than a GTR as well but weight is the winner and the GT4 is the lightest of the bunch at around 1400kg, R8 is around 1650kg and GTR around 1750kg.

Im honestly not entirely sold on the GT4 just yet, I have never liked porsches, so while I know it will be a fantastic car and I know the depreciation will be non-existant, its something im going to have to warm to first.

Back
Top Bottom