Spec me a small premium hatchback

mjt

mjt

Soldato
The big, actual luxury cars like the A8
urEgEQ8.jpg

Soldato
( limousine probably not in the modern curriculum )

e: limbo - hadn't occurred , he could have meant low to the ground, which might mean supercars

Last edited:
Soldato
Limo then, not limbo :cry:

noun: limbo
  1. 1.
    (in some Christian beliefs) the supposed abode of the souls of unbaptized infants, and of the just who died before Christ's coming.

Similar:
    oblivion

an uncertain period of awaiting a decision or resolution; an intermediate state or condition.
    "the legal battle could leave the club in limbo until next year"

continuing

a state of neglect or oblivion.
    "these prisoners are in limbo: no one is responsible for their welfare"

Caporegime
Yes it is. Depending on who the beholder is someone may consider one thing high quality and another low. What people decide is quality is completely subjective to who it is. Quality is a subjective term. Anway I digress.

I often wonder if people just dig themselves into holes out of sheer boredom.

It's not subjective, it's poor quality compared to other cars in the same segment.

Ah yes, good call. Definitely don't settle for the Mazda 3 e-skyactive X GT sport non-tech.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Just to close the loop on the thread :)
We picked up a 5 month old BMW 128ti in Black Sapphire today. Tech + Comfort packs.

We had to travel quite far to pick one up for the right spec at the right price. It's an ex demonstrator and ticked every Must Have box from the OP except Adaptive Cruise Control. Still irritates me quite a bit that cars like this don't have as standard, but realistically for longer journeys we'll be taking my car.

Really fun to drive and my wife is very happy!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just to close the loop on the thread :)
We picked up a 5 month old BMW 128ti in Black Sapphire today. Tech + Comfort packs.

We had to travel quite far to pick one up for the right spec at the right price. It's an ex demonstrator and ticked every Must Have box from the OP except Adaptive Cruise Control. Still irritates me quite a bit that cars like this don't have as standard, but realistically for longer journeys we'll be taking my car.

Really fun to drive and my wife is very happy!
This. Thread. Is. Useless. Without. Pics.

Back
Top Bottom