Spec me an LED Torch

Transmission breaker
Don
Associate
"Deluxe1, post: 31965339, member: 60702"]Aliexpress "sofirn sp32a v2" £16.99

Thanks Deluxe1 I searched Aliexpress for the Sofirn 32 but came up with the Sofirn SP33 @ £19.19 as a first payment. I didn't use their app. Youtube posters gave it a positive review.

Just what I want for a holiday in India where there is a dark lane leading to the hotel. The function to charge via USB is just what I need. I would, probably have preferred a torch where I could charge the battery whilst it is still inside the torch thereby avoiding cross threading. I just thought that a torch with a usb port on the phone might be less water resistant than one without the port. I'll just have to be careful. Thanks again

Soldato
Been waiting ages for the blf thrower to arrive and for some reason my order is on back order even though I was one of the first to pre order, seems like loads are in the same boat.

Soldato
Soldato
Associate
Hi, Deluxe 1 made a previous post with a photo explaining that batteries with the same number do actually come in slightly different sizes. I've ordered a Sofirn and it should be no problem ordering a replacement battery as Sofirn also make batteries, or at least market them with their trade name.

I'm looking at the On The Road (OTR) on M3 Pro (or U16/U18) pack (Aliexpress) which comes with a battery, unfortunately I can't see an exact same separate battery. Judging from Deluxe's post I'd be unwise to "just" order another battery which might NOT fit the torch.

Any advice please?

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom