Speck me a £400 basic gaming PC

Associate
OP
just take your time, do you have anymore fans etc for cooling etc

No more fans than whats stock. I didnt want to spend unless it was absolutely necessary.

It will be a bit tricky but you will succeed anycase there will be people here on this forum to help you build your pc and also read the motherboard instructions.

I also have a friend whos done it before, he should be helpful.

that corsair Carbide 270r is a nice case too, room for rad at top or front or even 2 x 140mm fans at top for extra cooling

Oh yeah, I love the case. Want to add red details to it too.

Associate
id say he hit more than lottery,, most would have wanted to cash in, but i'm like you if can help anyone I will

Just remember money cannot buy happiness.

The energy of appreciation is priceless for me ;).

Only £100 but yeah he wouldn't be caused to appreciate well i don't when i treat my self at that price, he could feel bad etc but it is the energy i'm after, i'm just spoilt and really it caused nothing in me anymore like where you grow bored when you used to enjoy games like that.

People would know what is rude etc and what your used too but a stranger giving free things is priceless ;P.

That is what matters to me, getting free beer is priceless again, price doesn't matter that is where it counts for me.

:).

I would also feel uncomfortable if i were to take advantage of free beer or whatever.

Just a special occasion but with me it is all the time heh.

People would ask for this or that but that is rude, any case i am not made of money and on these special occasion i do give just like that out from the deep blue so you don't know where i come from since i consult when i want to give occasionally.

Giving all done by my self so there is no blame or fault or any hinting or asking.

Am now done with my rant.

p.s. have been told this in the past about the vast majority of the people not doing what i do and also been told in this thread about not giving.

Well with me it grows over you am perectly happy to give making someones day is priceless with me, it is like when it grow over you you get bored like something that was once alien and is now common, like what car would turn heads a ferrair or a p50 and they say the p50 by far things like this really. The p50 is this https://img.newatlas.com/peelengineering-15.jpg?auto=format,compress&fit=max&h=670&q=60&w=1000&s=e5ba929dbdf119527f15495e37689bab or even an aerial atom because it is outrageous or whatever https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...AtomGoodwood.jpg/1200px-ArielAtomGoodwood.jpg
People may laugh at you in a p50 or get turned heads because of the styling of the atom where they haven't seen one before being so open that they think your mad all these kinds of things are priceless again.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
smyo0k.jpg

Guess who has a new GTX 970 GPU!!!!

Thanks to the amazing @lltfdaniel

Associate
I feel for you!

Enjoy my friend!

Excellent is all I have to say, get ready to fire her up in your new PC.

Yes anyways any damage or is the card in one piece?

p.s. i'm not gay hah anycase it really isn't like that as far as i can see.

You now have a decent pc ready to be built enjoy we could play a pc game together or something if your up for that.

The card should last you around 1 or 1 1/2 years regarding its performance to play games on high/max or even more(in time/years or months)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I feel for you!

Enjoy my friend!

Excellent is all I have to say, get ready to fire her up in your new PC.

Yes anyways any damage or is the card in one piece?

p.s. i'm not gay hah anycase it really isn't like that as far as i can see.

You now have a decent pc ready to be built enjoy we could play a pc game together or something if your up for that.

Thanks mate! It was in perfect condition as far as i see. Didnt open the packaging.

Wouldnt be a problem if you were!

And definitely, once I get it up and running

Associate
Good good enjoy.

For the money and my donation(the gtx 970) you have done very well in getting a reputable pc spec as @Plec said.

The gtx 970 nowadays still is decent to play games at 1080p.

It beats the 1050 and 1050ti and is a tiny bit faster than the gtx 1060 3gb model.

Associate
So yea don't worry about the gtx 1060 3gb that i tried to send, because i have to wait about 5-7 business days to get the money back so yeah defiantly will be getting my money back.

So yeah glad your over the moon with a card worth £100 but they have said it is more than that and i agree money doesn't buy happiness, so enjoy.

Anyways sent you a message to see how your pc build is going on you know so yeah, would love to know the pc spec you have and as far as i know it is a ryzen 5 processor.

Associate
So yea don't worry about the gtx 1060 3gb that i tried to send, because i have to wait about 5-7 business days to get the money back so yeah defiantly will be getting my money back.

So yeah glad your over the moon with a card worth £100 but they have said it is more than that and i agree money doesn't buy happiness, so enjoy.

Anyways sent you a message to see how your pc build is going on you know so yeah, would love to know the pc spec you have and as far as i know it is a ryzen 5 processor.

who did you send the 1060 3gb through by ? surely they can try find where it is ?

Associate
Last edited:
Associate
Back
Top Bottom