Spider-Man: No Way Home.

Associate
Nice.

What 'hidden' things could you see? Halloween decorations? There is a bat to the left of the whiteboard....................!
Morlun perhaps?

Not a massive Spiderman fan, I mean I've like the films so far.

But can someone explain the significance of 'Home' in the movie titles?
Just an overarching theme to give the titles a feeling of congruence

Commissario
Consistency?
I think that's it, also that Spiderman was pretty much always "your friendly neighbourhood spiderman" so there seems to be a little playing with that idea in the titles, "homecoming" because of the school prom background setting but also spiderman is back (and possibly in the meta, back in the main Marvel film continuity*), "far from home" both literally and in what he's dealing with, and "no way home" because presumably he's going to have a lot of problems returning home and regaining the moniker of the "friendly neighbourhood spiderman" after the events of 2.

*IIRC that was the first of the films where Sony came to an agreement to work with Marvel and have Spiderman and the Marvel controlled characters appear together for the first time in decades hence why Iron man IIRC showed up in it and the second one, and why Spiderman then appeared in the Avengers.

Caporegime
Spiderman showed up in Captain America: Civil War first, and then Iron Man appeared in Spiderman: Homecoming.

The key was they remained tonally consistent with the MCU.

Soldato
Oh yes, can't wait to see Alfred Molina and Willem Defoe reprising their roles, Jamie Foxx's Electro I can do without. And apparently, and I am definitely taking this with a pinch of salt, Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are alleged to be reprising their versions of Spidey too.

Man of Honour
Oh yes, can't wait to see Alfred Molina and Willem Defoe reprising their roles, Jamie Foxx's Electro I can do without. And apparently, and I am definitely taking this with a pinch of salt, Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are alleged to be reprising their versions of Spidey too.
Ha that would be excellent :cool:

Back
Top Bottom