Spider-Man (PS4)

Soldato
I thought it would require Ultimate on the tasks and to also have unlocked everything as well as all the Benchmarks and secret photos etc... but ive still to find 5 secret photo spots and several benchmarks to finish to lvl 3. But when launch the game and it asks what save to load, it shows 100% at the top.

Maybe that's just showing story progression? I have no idea why they'd include some collectibles and not others if not

Soldato
Ive done all the landmark photos and backapack, challenges and side missions, but there are Secret Photo locations not listed on the map, you have to use a gadget to help locate them.

Soldato
So you havent done all the landmark photos, yet still says 100% complete?!

Do we know what the criteria is then for 100% completion?

Do everything except get all the Challenger Tokens just get enough to get all the suits but getting Spectacular or better on one of each of the 4 types of challenges, don't upgrade your gadgets with your Challenger tokens unless you have some spare after getting all the suits.. I didn't have to find any secret Landmark Photos i just did the ones visible on the map and i have the Plat. There are a few secret Achievements which you can find on PSNProfiles.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have not got enough tokens to get the All suits as i did not do well in the all Taskmaster challenges, so im short 4 suits at least.. but i have all the gadgets upgraded and everything on the map shows in grey except the research points which are fast travel spots... so they have green arrows, so everything is completed, but some of the Taskmaster challenges are only done to the minimum pass and i have found all but 5 of the Secret photos (Not Landmark photos) and i have only completed about 55% of the Benchmarks to the full stage three on each one.

Soldato
As said upgrading gadgets does not count towards the Plat only suits do.

Edit - Tell a lie upgrading does count towards the Plat but you only need to do 15 upgrades.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have not got enough tokens to get the All suits as i did not do well in the all Taskmaster challenges, so im short 4 suits at least.. but i have all the gadgets upgraded and everything on the map shows in grey except the research points which are fast travel spots... so they have green arrows, so everything is completed, but some of the Taskmaster challenges are only done to the minimum pass and i have found all but 5 of the Secret photos (Not Landmark photos) and i have only completed about 55% of the Benchmarks to the full stage three on each one.

The drone challenges are the worst, the swinging mechanics are just too temperamental to do them well I swear :(

Soldato
The trip wire is a huge time saver in the stealth missions, if there's two guys together, web them up and move on to single takedowns, it's the only way I can see to get 3 stars on those challenges

Caporegime
I got 3 stars on the stealth missions without using those at all. I found the stealth ones really easy to be honest.

The only one I am struggling with now is a bomb mission.

Soldato
Roughly how far into the story am I and how much longer do I have left?

I've just done the bit where the jails are rioting and then some big angry electricity guy turns up!

Soldato

I've just done the bit where the jails are rioting and then some big angry electricity guy turns up!

About 2 thirds. Hard to say a time as I was doing a lot of the side stuff at the same time.

V F

V F

Soldato

You're at the end of Act 2. 3 Acts in total.

About 2 thirds. Hard to say a time as I was doing a lot of the side stuff at the same time.

I was disappointed with that. It looked so pretty but expected a really hard fight. :(

I really hope they add some real crushing modes. None of this like other games where they're just bullet sponges. Real hard ai physic manoeuvres. Smart AI dodging I'd like to see.

So many game developers think hard modes is the longer it takes to kill, that works. While there is a degree of truth there, I'd love to see really smart played out AI that learns from your own gameplay style that makes you learn to change tactics all the time.

Soldato
Just completed the main story, and what a story - Really didn't expect to enjoy this game as much as I did, great voice acting, story was engaging and well paced. I was going to 100% it but I am not sure if I can really be bothered, would be nice to get all the collectables, but it I feel it would just be just a grind and just to say " I did it all" - Very much enjoyed the ride! :D

Soldato
Just completed the main story, and what a story - Really didn't expect to enjoy this game as much as I did, great voice acting, story was engaging and well paced. I was going to 100% it but I am not sure if I can really be bothered, would be nice to get all the collectables, but it I feel it would just be just a grind and just to say " I did it all" - Very much enjoyed the ride! :D

I'm in the same boat. Might go on to finish the bases and challenges, but I think I'll leave the rest - I'll probably end up getting the dlc though :D

Soldato
I've done all the extra stuff before finishing the story. Every area is 100% but campaign completion is only 91% at the moment. Enjoyed it so far but was just starting to get a sense of repetition when clearing the last couple of areas so I understand people not wanting the grind after they've finished the story.

Back
Top Bottom