Spiderman: Homecoming

Wzd

Wzd

Associate
Wp9QnC7.jpg

Release Date: 7th July, 2017

So we've got the full title of the new Marvel/Sony collaborated Spiderman movie :)

I'm not 100% sold on the name, but at least it's got the Marvel creative people behind it now. So we should finally get a pretty decent Spidey movie...personally not seen since Spiderman 2 over 12 years ago...has it been that long!?!

Apparently Robert Downey Jr. was seen in some teaser footage recently show at Las Vega CinemaCon, so it looks like Iron Man will have some part in the movie.

One thing I'm glad is that it's been confirmed it will not be an origin story. So hopefully we'll be thrown straight into the web flinging action!

I guess the first test will be how Peter/Spiderman is show in Captain America: Civil War...not long to wait now!!

Caporegime
Do we really need yet another ****ing reboot? I mean Christ, most of us here will be old enough to remember the Maguire and Garfield movies as they're not all that old.

Soldato
It's not really a reboot in the normal sense. There is no origin story so we see him as Spiderman straight away. My only question is if this takes place before or after CW. My guess is going to be after.

And this is a Marvel reboot, not a Sony reboot so it will be tied in to the MCU so no more reboots!

Soldato
I actually liked the first Garfield Spidey movie, had the right feel for me however 1 good spidey movie in 5 is a poor show, glad it's back in Marvels hands.

Caporegime
How many times are they going to try with this character......it's getting like superman, they can't get him right either

The first two Tobey Maguire films, especially the second one, were good. The third was unbelievably poor. That third one was what killed the franchise. I didn't like the Garfield ones that followed.

Associate
Is that the actual title page they're using? It looks like it was done by a 5 year old in MS Paint, or is it just me? The font looks terrible and it's not even (the right side is a lot higher than the left side in the curve of 'Spiderman')

Associate
Is that the actual title page they're using? It looks like it was done by a 5 year old in MS Paint, or is it just me? The font looks terrible and it's not even (the right side is a lot higher than the left side in the curve of 'Spiderman')

No.. it's the first one from OP.

Wzd

Wzd

Associate
OP

It's supposed to mimic the original comic covers...

hbz9AqP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom