***SPOILERS*** Football 14 -17 May 2010/2011

Caporegime
0-2 FT

Despite conceding a deflected goal and having to play against 12 men we didn't do anything all game and deserved to lose that.

As good as Kenny's been since taking over starting Carroll was a massive mistake as was keeping him on when it was obvious he was a dead weight today.

Spurs fans and Redknapp must feel sick they're favourites for 5th again :p

Don
Bit of a **** end to the season at Anfield. Didn't play well but didn't have any luck whatsoever today either. I don't think Reina had anything to do other than pick the ball out of the net from a dodgy penalty and a massive deflection.

I've said it before, Webb's the worst official in the league; penalty decision aside, he was terrible all game.
Dalglish making a big mistake leaving Carroll on.

Shouldn't have started him but can't really blame him for keeping Carroll on when we're 2-0 down, especially when we didn't really have anybody to bring on.

Man of Honour
Pick two from this lot:

bottomr.jpg

Caporegime
Bit of a **** end to the season at Anfield. Didn't play well but didn't have any luck whatsoever today either. I don't think Reina had anything to do other than pick the ball out of the net from a dodgy penalty and a massive deflection.

I've said it before, Webb's the worst official in the league; penalty decision aside, he was terrible all game.

Shouldn't have started him but can't really blame him for keeping Carroll on when we're 2-0 down, especially when we didn't really have anybody to bring on.

There gets a point where not being up to the standards looks a bit dodgy, can't think of a remotely fair game he has given us. We were ****e, but should have been 0-0 at best. Inc. Ledley King ****fest for ingurland.

Back
Top Bottom