***SPOILERS*** Football 14 -17 May 2010/2011

Ledley King was outstanding. It is amazing that he can play like that without training and with his knee problems. He and Dawson were immense for the Spurs today.

Such a shame we can't see that pairing more often. Dawson always looks rock solid with King there.

Every game Liverpool loose they always blame the ref instead of the players.

We do?

Maybe both times we've lost to you this season but then again you've been awarded pens for debatable fouls outside the box in both games.

Arsenal really do suck in 4-5-1, but wait, anyone with half a brain has known that for..... 5 years.

Yet again Bendtner on, Bendtner's play creates chances and a goal. Chamakh marginally more useful and probably should have had the goal allowed.

Wenger, completely rubbish performance last week, so the magical ingredient to changing that for this week was...... the same team playing the same way, then when you make changes, ignore the most effective sub last week in Bendtner, and bring on the worst sub from last week. Genius, truly brilliant.

Wenger has zero ability to learn from previous performances, he hasn't learnt a single damn thing in the past 6 years. Theo Walcott flat out refuses to defend, is literally incapable of it, still starts him and still plays him on the right. Sagna/Squillaci are mistake prone morons who consistantly let people run in behind them, make a change, hell no, let them do it again.

Take off the worst player on the pitch rather than one of the best when making subs? Nope, still not learnt that lesson, stop playing the completely ineffective 4-5-1, nope. RVP's decided he wants to be Rooney and spent much of the game as a central midfielder, no idea why. Got the goal but generally was poo throughout, his shot off the post while close he spent ages in the box ignoring passes, and ignored the chance to shoot first time so many times its a joke........ and can't take a freekick or corner to save his damn life anymore.

Not really clearly you dont take much notice, Also to point out what some one else mentioned King wasnt amazing for you today Dawson was and he covered few of King mistakes too.

Well its over easy to sum up this game crap :( Webb was utter crap also most his decisions were wrong main one being the penalty however we were still dire and didnt work hard enough at all for this game

Spurs deserved their win today regardless of the 'South Yorkshire Bizzy' in charge of the match.

Despite conceding a deflected goal and having to play against 12 men we didn't do anything all game and deserved to lose that.
I hope you're not studying reading.

Have to say, if Wigan end up going down, I'd happily take Nzogbia at Liverpool :)

I've brought this up for 3 years now, I can't for the life of me understand how N'zogbia is not at a top 4 club, firstly he's good enough, secondly he was cheap as anything, low wage, fit, works hard, effective, can play either wing and even as a fullback, or in central mid. Takes a mean freekick and corner, is decent defensively and tends to not dissappear in the big games but thrive on them.

Absolute madness, anyone could have got him for 5mil, instead Wigan should be quite easily able to get 2.5-3 times as much.

Really quality player whose all round game is pretty damned good.

Dawson was massive today. Pretty gutted to be honest, crowd and players just looked to relaxed.

Also agree on the Carroll statement above. Very tired after the first 35minutes and clearly should have been subbed at HT.

Back
Top Bottom