***SPOILERS*** Football 14 -17 May 2010/2011

A close 3-way shootout for survival last day of the season between Birmingham, Blackpool & Wigan. :)

Carlton Cole missed a sitter in the 92nd/3rd minute then Wigan go and score...lol!

Pick two from this lot:

bottomr.jpg

i think i've jinxed wolves going down

I didn't think King played all that well at all. He got spun 3 or 4 times by Kuyt and Suarez, we just wasted our final ball or Dawson was there to clear up.

Was kind of my point, but now he was back for one game they stop us from scoring they'll be all over him. Also Suarez spun both of them first half, went between them and tripped up by Ledley's thigh and nothing given.
Hate Webb so much, I wish there was a way for him to be unable to referee that didn't cause him actually bodily harm.

At least the last day will have some twists and turns at the bottom. I think we have Fulham away, so we'll probably lose that and finish 4th, another great finish to the season, happy days.

EDIT - actually we don't even need to lose it, if City win their next two games they'll finish above us regardless, oh joy!

Then the pleasures of the summer transfer market begin, where we'll probably lose Fabregas and a maybe someone else we shouldn't let go, refuse to get rid of the dross and maybe sign one or two players nobody's heard of. [/optimist]

Last edited:
Would love to see Blackpool stay up, you never know Utd have the Champions League final and the player wont be too eager to get injured so you never know.

I hope they stay up, but that means beating United to stay up if I want Blackburn and Wolves to be relegated.

Owen and Berba up front vs Blackpool is still a decent strike force to get a win.

Spurs deserved their win today regardless of the 'South Yorkshire Bizzy' in charge of the match. He shouldn't be allowed within 20 miles of Anfield that bugger.

Ledley King was outstanding. It is amazing that he can play like that without training and with his knee problems. He and Dawson were immense for the Spurs today.

Back
Top Bottom