***SPOILERS*** Football 7 May - 10 May 2011

Associate
I really have no idea where you're planning on going with this. Your replies have resorted to like 6 word answers compared to about half hour ago where you were posting paragraphs. So I'll assume you're either tired, or you've just run out of things to say.

Tried - maybe.
Just can't see the point in typing long paragraphs when I'm struggling to get my point across.
It appears I'm fighting a losing battle to explain what i mean.

Associate
This is the last I'll say on the matter.

A football club is based around entertaining its fans and keeping them as happy as possible.

You ask 100 Arsenal fans how they feel about this season, and then ask 100 stoke fans, and see which group are happier.

:)

Caporegime
This is the last I'll say on the matter.

A football club is based around entertaining its fans and keeping them as happy as possible.

You ask 100 Arsenal fans how they feel about this season, and then ask 100 stoke fans, and see which group are happier.

:)

You said this one man size page ago! It's because you lot are happy with a mid table finish and a cup run, we want to win the league and be competitive each year because we have the quality and the history, Stoke have neither.

Associate
So to summarise:

Stoke had a good season perhaps the best they've ever had.
Arsenal had a better season but could have done better.

Stoke fans are happier with their season than Arsenal fans because Arsenal fans feel like they could have done better whereas Stoke fans don't.

Does any of this matter? No.

Don
So Chris Baird has been charged for giving the ref 2 fingers but Rooney hasn't for doing the same to Chelsea fans? :confused:

Before any Mancs get upset, I'm not calling for Rooney to be suspended (I want him to pick up a knock that keeps him out of the CL final ;)), just questioning the consistency of the FA.

You can tell the ref to **** off and not get charged but if you give them the finger you do and you can give supporters 2 fingers without getting charged but if you say 'what ****ing what?' to the camera you will get charged? :confused:

Soldato
its funny, spurs and city never been in the champions league before, spurs this season, city next. Leeds, Newcastle, Blackbun etc where there along time ago.

If city had no rich arabs, and tottenham were a northern team I bet they would struggle or never get in the top 4. good luck next year anyway, Man U are always there, Chelsea likely to be there too, so will Arsenal and Liverpool will be back up there. But then again, city will probably spend big again, its the only way they can ever compete which is why I like teams like Stoke, Blackpool, Bolton, Everton etc, these teams dont chuck money around to buy success, they work hard with what they have got.

dammit i just did another rant :D

Permabanned
So Chris Baird has been charged for giving the ref 2 fingers but Rooney hasn't for doing the same to Chelsea fans? :confused:

Before any Mancs get upset, I'm not calling for Rooney to be suspended (I want him to pick up a knock that keeps him out of the CL final ;)), just questioning the consistency of the FA.

You can tell the ref to **** off and not get charged but if you give them the finger you do and you can give supporters 2 fingers without getting charged but if you say 'what ****ing what?' to the camera you will get charged? :confused:

Gerrard did it right in the refs face a while back, the FA are a joke and until there is some consistency will still see things like this happening.

Soldato
About money being in the south... apart from Man U, City, Liverpool... I am confused?

They're all down south! ;) :D

North / South divide :D

if Newcastle, Sunderland, Boro, Hartlepool, Darlo etc were further down south, they would probably be better. Most teams past Manchester/Liverpool dont have it so easy, no one wants to travel up north when they can go to London, or Manchester. :p

Man of Honour
Meant to say at the time, the MU-Chelsea game is the first game I can remember where I didn't see Cole contribute ANYTHING in the opposition half. Valencia had him tied up good and proper.

Back
Top Bottom