***SPOILERS*** Football 7 May - 10 May 2011

Caporegime
I've not said they're "happy" getting in the Champions League? Fact is they're up there and challenging for this? You've got to be in these things to win them?

So ? Arsenal don't spend beyond their means? They've got a amazing stadia and live within their budget.

I'm really confused as to where you're taking this?

You're either trollin' or delusion

Caporegime

Are you thick, or do you just reply before waiting for people's responses? I don't care how rich our owners are, we have just moved into a stadium that has cost almost £500,000,000... so unfortunately we can't go out and spend £30,000,000 on a single player. I know, maybe we should have bought the amazing Rory Delap.

:/

Permabanned
The argument is that Arsenal are doing better than Stoke, and yes they are - but I'm stating the fact that at this point in time Stoke fans would be happier with their progress than the Arsenal fans are with theirs.

They have a lot higher expectations than you do.

Associate
Are you thick, or do you just reply before waiting for people's responses? I don't care how rich our owners are, we have just moved into a stadium that has cost almost £500,000,000... so unfortunately we can't go out and spend £30,000,000 on a single player. I know, maybe we should have bought the amazing Rory Delap.

:/

Looking at your team on Sunday, you could use him.
You might want a few others too though.

Don
So a discussion about Stoke in Europe has now turned into a debate as to whether G|mp's Aunty having balls would make her his Uncle?

Caporegime
The argument is that Arsenal are doing better than Stoke, and yes they are - but I'm stating the fact that at this point in time Stoke fans would be happier with their progress than the Arsenal fans are with theirs.

.... okay. I think.

So a Cup run (Stoke haven't won yet(Arsenal had one as well)), A Top ten finish for Stoke and a (at present) top three finish for Arsenal (not to mention running United close for the title), no European football this season for Stoke, yet Champions League football (not to mention two amazing legs of football against Barca) and Stoke fans are happier?

... I suppose a smaller club would be amazed at things like this yes.

Arsenal are a bigger club, they have much higher expectations and they've already won the Emirates Cup this season :)

Stoke are a smaller club and this is a good season for them.

Caporegime
Looking at your team on Sunday, you could use him.
You might want a few others too though.

No... I wouldn't want any of the Stoke team playing for Arsenal tbh. As G|mp already said, whether you are more pleased than Arsenal fans is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things because your expectations as a set of supporters is significantly lower. The best you can hope for is a cup run and a mid table finish which is exactly what you have. Whereas we could have won the league had we won one or two games which we SHOULD have won. We also reached a cup final and will yet again be competing in the highest tier of European football...

Permabanned
What has this got to do with football?

You said if Liverpool had beaten you over 2 games they would have won the league.

I said, and if my Aunty had balls she'd be my Uncle.

That means in simple terms it matters not because it didn't happen, if Stoke had won everyone of theirs they would have won the league, if the Pope was Jewish he wouldn't be the Pope.

See what I'm getting at?

Back
Top Bottom