**SPOILERS** The Football League Cup 2010/2011 Final

Man of Honour
Barry Ferguson i think was the player who pushed Kos on the back of the head...it wasnt really nice but meh who cares really....i guess being over excited about winning the CC is something new for the Brummies:p...they havent got much to be excited about these days:p

Reminds me of a certain other team... the name escapes me though... ;) :p

Caporegime
Very unsportsmanlike thing to do, the guy has just cost his team the cup and you push his head towards the ground.
At first I thought it was a sympathy tap, doesn't seem like it.

Ferguson has always been an ******** anyways, didn't expect anything less.

Associate
Barry Ferguson i think was the player who pushed Kos on the back of the head...it wasnt really nice but meh who cares really....i guess being over excited about winning the CC is something new for the Brummies:p...they havent got much to be excited about these days:p

Yes we are excited about winning the Carling Cup, and so were Arsenal until we burst their bubble.

Caporegime
Reminds me of a certain other team... the name escapes me though... ;) :p

Oh really?? sadly as an Arsenal fan myself i dont have much to get excited abotu anyhow....we arent going to win any trophies this season...i said it at the start of the season...our squad is too fragile ie RVP now out for 6 weeks ****ing great and Fabregas gets injured too easily....then we have a weak shoddy defence that leaks goals left right and centre.

Saying that you havent got much to celebrate either seeing as you got beaten by Chelsea...of course as your an Utd fan you will say...we wuz robbed by the ref!!!!!111111!!!!!!....the title is yours to lose;)...

Back
Top Bottom