Spring meet 5th April 2014

Associate
Hope you all have a good day, weather looks average in the South but may well not rain!

I was a tentative, would have only met you guys on the way down South and tagged along for an hour or two, but I have my daughter this weekend (and no she hates motorbikes so no pillion option :p) so my Dad duties are called upon :D

Ride safe guys!

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Hope you have a great day everyone. Bloody weather, why the hell didnt we jump ship and move everyone to Australia when we found it.

Soldato
OP
Yea, weather got a bit cack at some point. Nice and dry in Reading still though lol. Sorry for my GPS guys. At least I know the twistiest route option is a tad bit extreme I have dialled it back a little so hopefully won't have a repeat of it again lol.

Let's try again when the weather picks up :)

Now... Time to ride to Clapham with the gf on the back, panniers and top box :(

Soldato
Got back after taking a rather odd and interesting route via Amersham. Took leathers off and slept for 2.5 hours straight. I blame the cold :) Good roads though, maybe avoid the ones without large hills of gravel running down the middle next time :p

I'd be up for doing that again when it's less crappy weather, would be up for a midlands run as well.

Back
Top Bottom