SSUPD MeshLicious (from the makers of the FormD T1)

Associate
Hey guys,

I'm tempted by one of these, but am unsure about SSD/HDD configurations when having a full size GPU in there.

I'd be aiming to have the graphics card vertical and I have 2x SSD/1x HDD. Just wondered if anyone knew if these would all fit together please? I can't find much info on it so far. As long as the SSDs can fit, then I can always put the HDD in a caddy if needed.

Thank you!

Im using 2 x NVME drives in mine with a 2.5” SSD. Could easily fit another 2.5” SSD in the bottom of mine if needs be but a 3.5” mechanical drive would not fit

Associate
Awesome, that's great mate, thanks very much! I'll grab an external caddy for the HDD.

Just placed a pre-order for a white case with tempered glass. I hope the waits not too long!

Was just having a look at your build and you've routed the cables really nicely. Was it easy to route the AIO tubes? I've got an X53, so I'll likely do the same as you've done to keep them out the way.

Associate
Awesome, that's great mate, thanks very much! I'll grab an external caddy for the HDD.

Just placed a pre-order for a white case with tempered glass. I hope the waits not too long!

Was just having a look at your build and you've routed the cables really nicely. Was it easy to route the AIO tubes? I've got an X53, so I'll likely do the same as you've done to keep them out the way.

Nice one, I’ve got a glass side panel on order and have been told august :(

The AIO tubes were actually the easiest to route. You can take the spine (whole middle) out of the case and route the GPU side tube under the spine as there is a little cut out. You can just about see this in the below picture.

Once you then put the mobo and PSU in they almost just fall into place

BBTJB2m.jpg

Associate
Awesome! That's a shame if it is August though :(. I don't know about you, but I get super impatient about PC components lol. Surprisingly, I've just had a shipped email from OCuk about my case... We'll see when it arrives!

That's great, thank you! Good to know. I'm really liking all the configuration options for this case and am keen to see what GPU temps I get, as I'm moving away from an NZXT H210i where the GPU was choked a bit. Regularly saw 84c+ in that case.

What GPU temps do you see in yours?

Associate
Awesome! That's a shame if it is August though :(. I don't know about you, but I get super impatient about PC components lol. Surprisingly, I've just had a shipped email from OCuk about my case... We'll see when it arrives!

That's great, thank you! Good to know. I'm really liking all the configuration options for this case and am keen to see what GPU temps I get, as I'm moving away from an NZXT H210i where the GPU was choked a bit. Regularly saw 84c+ in that case.

What GPU temps do you see in yours?

Decent, you should get yours Monday then I would expect.

My GPU sits at around 65c in heavy gaming (Zotac Trinity 3090)

Associate
Fingers crossed I do! That'll make for a good PC build in the evening.

That's impressive! I've got a Gigabyte Eagle OC 3060Ti, so I hope I should be get some pretty decent temps.

Associate
Fingers crossed I do! That'll make for a good PC build in the evening.

That's impressive! I've got a Gigabyte Eagle OC 3060Ti, so I hope I should be get some pretty decent temps.

That should run pretty cool. If you find it a little warm nothing wrong with adjusting the fan curve in afterburner to keep it cooler

Associate
Lots of great builds in this thread, impatiently awaiting mine...only using a 120mm aio though with an extra 140mm fan, think aio is best at bottom and fan at top for more space for cables?

Associate
Lots of great builds in this thread, impatiently awaiting mine...only using a 120mm aio though with an extra 140mm fan, think aio is best at bottom and fan at top for more space for cables?

I would say so, makes sense with the tube runs. Means you could also push pull your AIO with a slim 15mm fan if you wanted to

Soldato
If I ever get a mobo and CPU sorted, I'll be attempting to shoe-horn my old Zotac 1080Ti Amp Extreme into this case which should be a good laugh! Dremel on standby :D

Associate
If I ever get a mobo and CPU sorted, I'll be attempting to shoe-horn my old Zotac 1080Ti Amp Extreme into this case which should be a good laugh! Dremel on standby :D

That card should fit fine. I’ve got a Zotac 3090 in mine with room to spare.

What CPU and MOBO are you looking at? The Gigabyte B550i is a cracking board for the money.

5EjOi8j.jpg

Associate
Got mine together and working over this weekend. Managed to get some of the smaller cables behind the motherboard so not too bad. My build is:

Ryzen 3600X
MSI B550i Gaming Edge Wifi
16GB 8Pack DDR4-3200
Nvidia 1070
Sabrent Rocket NVME PCI-E 4.0 500GB + PCI-E 3.0 1TB (no SATA devices)
Corsair SF750
NZXT X63 280MM AIO

I'll have to do something about the NZXT AIO multi coloured wires covering the PCI-E slot though! Can't believe they didn't black heat wrap right up to the end of the USB2.0 header.

20210618-115649.jpg

20210620-233404.jpg

20210620-233501.jpg

Soldato
I'll have to do something about the NZXT AIO multi coloured wires covering the PCI-E slot though! Can't believe they didn't black heat wrap right up to the end of the USB2.0 header.

As a suggestion, get some black electrical tape and cover the end. Then remove the M.2 heatsink and run the cable along the top of the PCIe slot. Pop the M.2 cover back on. The cable will no longer be obvious.

Associate
Got mine together and working over this weekend. Managed to get some of the smaller cables behind the motherboard so not too bad. My build is:

Ryzen 3600X
MSI B550i Gaming Edge Wifi
16GB 8Pack DDR4-3200
Nvidia 1070
Sabrent Rocket NVME PCI-E 4.0 500GB + PCI-E 3.0 1TB (no SATA devices)
Corsair SF750
NZXT X63 280MM AIO

Wrap the end of the USB header in black electrical tape that’ll hide it better. Other than that really tidy build, nice job

Soldato
What CPU and MOBO are you looking at? The Gigabyte B550i is a cracking board for the money.

Not sure yet. I'm not in a desperate rush to build as it's only going to be a secondary box for the living room and carting to friends/LANs.

Keeping my eyes peeled for used hardware but, if I end up having to buy new, I'm thinking either B560/11400 or B550/3600X.

Associate
Another day and still not shipped...starting to get all antsy now. Wouldn't be so frustrating if the CPU wasn't in the same shipment!

Have you dropped them a webnote? I ordered some thermaltake toughfans (in stock) and the glass side panel for my Meshlicious (pre order) Dropped them a webnote and they said the side panel wouldn’t be until around august time so I asked them to ship the fans which they did and they turned up yesterday :D

Associate
Not sure yet. I'm not in a desperate rush to build as it's only going to be a secondary box for the living room and carting to friends/LANs.

Keeping my eyes peeled for used hardware but, if I end up having to buy new, I'm thinking either B560/11400 or B550/3600X.

Either one of those chips will run nice and cool. Keep us updated once you start building

Associate
Have you dropped them a webnote? I ordered some thermaltake toughfans (in stock) and the glass side panel for my Meshlicious (pre order) Dropped them a webnote and they said the side panel wouldn’t be until around august time so I asked them to ship the fans which they did and they turned up yesterday :D
I have, they said the cases were in an off site warehouse and would be shipped this week. I just need to be patient...but very excited for this case. I was sad to see my sg13 go but it's just too restrictive for modern graphics cards - too many 3 slot and tall coolers, and at the moment it looks like I'm not going to be able to pick and choose what model I manage to get!

Back
Top Bottom