SSUPD MeshLicious (from the makers of the FormD T1)

Associate
FvjK6HN.jpg

Barbies to long thick with no adjustable angle, The right side hose not got room to go higher, I can only turn the rad around so the bards at bottom this allow me to move the rad up Some,
I would have to do what Michael done with the GPU, mount it to the left bottom side.

Last edited:
Associate
My H60x is a £50 book stop since getting pi**ed off with the sound of the pump and lack of speed control on it being 3 pin.
I paid £49.99 same last night, its the old Revision (CW-9060064-WW) is cheap in places they might know its defected & getting rid of them cheap & the new revision (CW-9060064-WW2) is around £75/80
This what you told me & being the old revision tells me a lot, just have to go back, I will test it out First , The fan is 4pin PWM & ARGB 4PIN cable for the ICUE lighting core node or Commander core,
otherwise corsair says you can use supply converter cable & use the ARGB 4pin to 3 pin to motherboard 3 Pin ARGB header.

The pump unit its self Not got the USB 2.0 connection for the ICUE software to control the pump Speed from Pre sets,

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/p/cpu-coolers/cw-9060064-ww/icue-h60x-rgb-elite-liquid-cpu-cooler old Version

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/p/cpu...0x-rgb-elite-liquid-cpu-cooler-cw-9060064-ww2 New version

I have sent a message to Corsair & see what they have to say, I might have to do a pump Whine back at them

Pump Humming/Whine Pitch no good for me, The case is 1feet/half away from me, like buzzing fly's, You swat them.

Last edited:
Associate
I paid £49.99 same last night, its the old Revision (CW-9060064-WW) is cheap in places they might know its defected & getting rid of them cheap & the new revision (CW-9060064-WW2) is around £75/80
This what you told me & being the old revision tells me a lot, just have to go back, I will test it out First , The fan is 4pin PWM & ARGB 4PIN cable for the ICUE lighting core node or Commander core,
otherwise corsair says you can use supply converter cable & use the ARGB 4pin to 3 pin to motherboard 3 Pin ARGB header.

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/p/cpu-coolers/cw-9060064-ww/icue-h60x-rgb-elite-liquid-cpu-cooler old Version

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/p/cpu...0x-rgb-elite-liquid-cpu-cooler-cw-9060064-ww2 New version

I have sent a message to Corsair & see what they have to say, I might have to do a pump Whine back at them
Jeesh, if i'd known this I would have sent it back immediately, but having bought it from another place who are known for disputing returns a lot, i just couldn't be bothered.

Associate
Yep makes one wonder Why they replaced CW-9060064-WW Version 1 with Version 2 CW-9060064-WW2, most places like OCUK selling the V2 now.

Well I let you know when it arrives tomorrow on what I find :cry:
today I going to mod the GPU like you :)

Last edited:

ryu

ryu

Associate
Hi Darren, just wondering, is there a particular reason for the mods you are trying? or are you just having fun and seeing what is possible with this case?

Associate
Hi Darren, just wondering, is there a particular reason for the mods you are trying? or are you just having fun and seeing what is possible with this case?
To improve on the Layout of the original, PSU at back it much better managing the cables & yes its great fun to see what possible:)

Moved to Case Project Thread

Last edited:
Associate
To improve on the Layout of the original, PSU at back it much better managing the cables & yes its great fun to see what possible:)

GPU at Left bottom side now complete
tyjD6xZ.jpg

I Used 2 Long stand-offs with nuts to make the floor Riser Mount
8OO7ims.jpg

8Nj87sN.jpg

I continue tomorrow
So it turns out that SSUPD have thought of everything knowingly or unknowlingly, who cares - the gpu bracket for the rear side of the case can secure a GPU at the front with sfx bracket installed !!! Love this case!

Last edited:
Associate
So it turns out that SSUPD have thought of everything knowingly or unknowlingly, who cares - the gpu bracket for the rear side of the case can secure a GPU at the front with sfx bracket installed !!! Love this case!
I tried that yesterday, The Bracket on the rear of the PCI-E slots MeshLicious case completely different & don't work.
So I found a bracket for the left side bottom.:)

The H60x is 2 hours away from being delivered.

Agree they made the SSUPD case great so one can custom mod the case :)

Last edited:
Associate
I tried that yesterday, The Bracket on the rear of the PCI-E slots MeshLicious case completely different & don't work.
So I found a bracket for the left side bottom.:)

The H60x is 2 hours away from being delivered.

Agree they made the SSUPD case great so one can custom mod the case :)
If the V2 pump is deadly silent, I'll sell the V1 and buy one. Let me know what it's like please.

Associate
Well the H60X installed, not cable tidy yet, Pump ARGB & Fan ARGB PLUGED into the ARGB Cable & the 3 pin ARGB Female into the 3 pin motherboard
Fan 4pin PWN into the motherboard, I did not use the supply splitter since there only 1 of them fans.
Pump speed 2032 rpm around, there is a faint buzzing, nothing at bad as the Corsair Hydro Series iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX I had year or so ago,
the pump speed on that on Quiet pre-set was 2340 rpm min.

I will keep this H60X, if it Was £70/80 then I may think again since its not worth that price, like you said no USB connection from pump head to motherboard USB 2.0 to control the pump with pre-sets

fH335eh.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Does the RGB/LED block rotate, or is it stuck the way it is?

Reason I was asking, could you not have the inlet/outlet at the bottom, or on the left, then better route those pipes, similar to mine?

Associate
Does the RGB/LED block rotate, or is it stuck the way it is?

Reason I was asking, could you not have the inlet/outlet at the bottom, or on the left, then better route those pipes, similar to mine?
Nope fixed on the way you mount it, the hose's coming out of the pump head can move left to right or Up & Down depending way you look at it.

Last edited:
Associate
If the V2 pump is deadly silent, I'll sell the V1 and buy one. Let me know what it's like please.
Have got a reply from Corsair
We received your question about the separate SKUs. As you correctly guessed, the original version of the product with the SKU "CW-9060064-WW" had a problem that required us to cancel it. We then relaunched the corrected product with the new SKU "-WW2" to avoid confusion.

This is our standard procedure for handling defects and other issues that require temporarily removing a product from sale.

Had a problem LMAO, They don't go into detail of the problem.

Last edited:
Associate
I bet you its the mounting backplate got defects, or both buzzing
I have to see what corsair says, but its a recall it seems they should replace the product with the corrected version 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom