SSUPD MeshLicious (from the makers of the FormD T1)

Soldato
I agree on the stand-off mods, and the feet make more difference than you would initially think.
Nice to find someone that has had both cases though and confirms that the MEshy is the better case :D

I've printed some of the 60mm rear fan bits a couple of sets of feet and some GPU bits that are currently sat in my drawer, someone wanted some but never confirmed details on stuff so printed and sat in a drawer if anyone needs some bits.

Associate
Made 2 PSU Support beam's, now easy to attach to PSU
Bq3EpuM.jpg

Associate
I'm somewhat frustrated now. Having modded my Meshroom for that extra PCI bracket and praising the case as being the best, I just hit a major hurdle with my mATX board. The 24pin power socket interferes with the USB ports at the top of the case!
SSUPD recommend to remove one of the USB ports if the motherboard conflicts, sorry no, that makes the case look mega ugly from the top, having a gaping hole where there should be a USB port is yuck.

Oh how I wish the case could be inverted, or better still add 2cm to the height to avoid this annoying problem. I searched for printables that might fix my situation but alas, nothing. Might put it on ebay now :(

Associate
Incoming....
Another Alternative PSU Place "Mesh-Delicious Build", I think this is the best place;):D:D

THBVCiG.jpg

XjJsUJ1.jpg

eyPNttK.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
I got some Noctua fans (92mm slim and 60mm x 2) in with some custom mounts kindly printed by Trig. Thanks buddy! :cool:

Dropped the temps a few degrees and should help the gpu a little bit. They fit pretty well too! I'm happy to ship the box of bits over to someone in here if it might be of use? There's a few feet, a few 60mm rear fan brackets and a top 92mm slim fan mount.

8tNErKE.jpg

eyWjqyV.jpg

oXieiLS.jpg

mnjbbqP.jpg

Associate
I See the

SSUPD Meshroom S V2 now Supports Longer GPUs​

Back
Top Bottom