SSUPD MeshLicious (from the makers of the FormD T1)

Soldato
I'd like to reroute the pipes, just to make it a bit tidier, I did contemplate going down the custom loop route, but, that would not have been cheap and getting it past the FD would have been rather difficult.

Associate
I'd like to reroute the pipes, just to make it a bit tidier, I did contemplate going down the custom loop route, but, that would not have been cheap and getting it past the FD would have been rather difficult.
My first Custom Loop was around 1999 Thermaltake kit, pump, Res, Rad ,fans, I retired Custom loops back in 2013, prices going up from then.

Soldato
Yeah, I'm all for tidy neat installs, but on the mesh Meshy, you cant really see much so not as important as it would have been with the glass version.
First experience of watercooling at all was at a GSV LAN Party back in the day, one of the guys turned up with water sloshing around in the bottom of his case, oddly, that put me off for some reason...

Associate
I plugged the 3 pin from pump into the AIO Pump header & H60X pump not buzzing, around 1700rpm & seems I can a just it even lower
VT5RnCs.png

Last edited:
Associate
I plugged the 3 pin from pump into the AIO Pump header & H60X pump not buzzing, around 1700rpm & seems I can a just it even lower
VT5RnCs.png
So the AIO pump header on Asus boards lets you set the RPM on the pump, interesting. My Asrock workstation board only has CPU header and this is set to PWM in the BIOS, no voltage option, so I guess that's why I cant control the pump speed.

Associate
Ya, when i first had the 3 pin pump header Cable in the CPU was set to 2030rpm on all levels & was fan tuned

I Just put the pump speed down 1395rpm Pump started to make a little rattle if too low,1600 rpm above good, no sound at all

Associate
It'll gurgle for a while until the fluids all settle.
The max speed of the Hydro H60 Series, 2030 RPM, My Other Corsair 240mm AIO was very Sounding with buzzing ,
In ICUE you could only select the from a Preset & The pump was above 2300 rpm min.

Early build starting 2022 , Nasty pump on them
nKzAVG0.jpg

Associate
I've just moved my build over from the NR200 to the Meshi today and switched out the AIO to the Be Quiet Silent Loop 2 280, pumped that up with 2 of the Silent Wings 4 PRO fans. Very impressed vs the ML240R from Coolermaster I was running previously with Arctic P12s.

Soldato
I've just moved my build over from the NR200 to the Meshi today

How do you find the Meshy after the NR200?
I was looking at the NR200 and the NZXT H1v2, but the NR200 was out of stock when I wanted to buy so ended up with the Meshy, best case ever, deffo glad I didn't do my build in the NZXT case, while its okay for lower heat/APU systems the machine I built for the offspring isn't anywhere near as nice as the Meshy build.

Associate
I had the NR200P on day 1, Nice size, But restricted,
only real place to put a 240mm rad on the rails left side of case then it blocks all other parts & going air your limited to small rear fan & limited on size of air cooler.

Still got all my photos of that mod build :)

Last edited:
Associate
How do you find the Meshy after the NR200?
I was looking at the NR200 and the NZXT H1v2, but the NR200 was out of stock when I wanted to buy so ended up with the Meshy, best case ever, deffo glad I didn't do my build in the NZXT case, while its okay for lower heat/APU systems the machine I built for the offspring isn't anywhere near as nice as the Meshy build.

Both extremely versatile cases, as you can see from the volume of videos from Optimum Tech, Machines and More etc. But I think the Meshy just breathes better naturally, that lends itself to cooler and quieter operation.

I purposefully only use NVME drives so I don't have any SATA cables for power or data in the build to keep it clean. Limits AIO choices but the BeQuiet is flawless so far.

I had 5 case fans crammed into the NR200 to help keep the air moving (2x 120x25, 2x 120x15, 1x92) plus the side mounted AIO, still got hot and therefore noisy!

The "traditional" layout of the NR200 as Darren says is a bit more challenging to cable manage for airflow vs a sandwich layout as the Rad is on the side opposite the pump head. Also between the 4L volume difference and vertical form factor, the Meshy looks significantly smaller than the NR200 on the desk.

The NR200 MAX is/was an interesting update, but I don't want the PSU or AIO. If Coolermaster released an update with a mesh front panel and top mount AIO compatibility (but not included) that could be a game changer. All do-able if you're into modding I suppose.

I've done both the standoff mods for the Motherboard and GPU in the Meshy as well as the dual 60mm GPU exhaust and top 92mm exhaust; but that was as easy as purchasing the parts off Etsy and installing them as well as feet off the SSUPD website. Not sure of the real world benefit but I thought why not?

The GPU mounting with the standoff mod seems a bit sketchy, will look to reinforce that somehow. I added 10mm and the gpu isn't flush with the support bar at the bottom.

Also wanted to do Machines and More's inward facing/inverted PSU but the ATX power cable is about 3cm too short on the Corsair stock kit. So CableMod pack at somepoint in the future to change that up when my need to tinker with it returns!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom