SSUPD MeshLicious (from the makers of the FormD T1)

Soldato
Gotten mine yesteday and transferred things over from my NR200P.

Fully air cooled build - running 5600X on an Alpenfohn Black Ridge w/ A12X25 attached as an intake.
Dual Toughfan 14 (will swicth this to A14x24 when Noctua finally release theirs) as intake
3080 FTW3 deshrouded with A12x25 as exhaust on the side.

Matching the noise level and temps using this setup nicely :)
CPU full load 71C; GPU full load 65C

This case is not just for water ;)

What made you swap the nr200p?

Associate
Managed to build mine this evening after waiting since Wednesday for some longer standoffs to finally turn up.

Really pleased with how it’s turned out. Still need to tidy the cables up a little more to get it 100%.

I’m also considering getting the glass side panel for the mobo side to see the AIO screen better.

Here’s some pics

iGfd4eK.jpg

cIfPBog.jpg

5EjOi8j.jpg

Here’s with the 20mm mobo spacers to create a nice little cable management gap

Z9t5SBR.jpg

Also managed to squeeze my spare 1TB 2.5 SSD under the PSU

wsmpmo1.jpg

And a 92mm Noctua fan on top as well

npt2khS.jpg

Associate
Full specs are

Gigabyte Aorus B550i mobo
Ryzen 5900x
Zotac trinity RTX 3090
32gb Team Group 3600mhz CL16 ram
Corsair SF750
NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm AIO
1 TB sabrent rocket NVME
256gb sabrent rocket NVME (boot)
1 TB Samsung 2.5” SSD
Noctua 92mm exhaust fan

Soldato
Full specs are

Gigabyte Aorus B550i mobo
Ryzen 5900x
Zotac trinity RTX 3090
32gb Team Group 3600mhz CL16 ram
Corsair SF750
NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm AIO
1 TB sabrent rocket NVME
256gb sabrent rocket NVME (boot)
1 TB Samsung 2.5” SSD
Noctua 92mm exhaust fan
Build looks great...... I take it the top of the CPU block must be quite close to side panel after using the additional standoffs?

And your additional fan on top, have you been able to secure it?

Associate
Cable management looks doable but tight. I've got an NZXT X63 and Corsair SF750 PSU on the way. I don't have any external drives at the moment, only 2x NVME drives so should cut down on some cabling. The taller mobo standoffs look like a good idea!

Associate
Build looks great...... I take it the top of the CPU block must be quite close to side panel after using the additional standoffs?

And your additional fan on top, have you been able to secure it?

Thanks mate, yes the cpu block is quite close to the side panel now. About 2mm gap or so, the side panel goes on no problems though so all is good.

With regards to the top fan I used some double sided sticky tape on the edge of the fan and stuck it to the case. Sounds like a bodge but it actually works really well.

Associate
Cable management looks doable but tight. I've got an NZXT X63 and Corsair SF750 PSU on the way. I don't have any external drives at the moment, only 2x NVME drives so should cut down on some cabling. The taller mobo standoffs look like a good idea!

Indeed, the cable management isn’t to difficult it’s a little fiddly but if you take your time you can get it looking pretty good.

I removed the centre spine from the case to run the tube going to the bottom rad port on the GPU side underneath the spine as it creates a better tube run.

I got the idea for the standoffs from a guy on Reddit so can’t take all the credit but that does make cable management so much easier

Back
Top Bottom