STALKER: Call of Pripyat

Associate
Mine shipped this morning so i'm guessing it will be here Monday with some luck.

i cant wait for this loved both stalker games so far, this one shoud be something good.

Anyone else waiting for it to come?

Associate
I'm suprised there hasn't been any big thread for this game- most of the reviews for the Russian version released a while back sounded very positive.

Haven't ordered it yet, but I am very tempted to!

Associate
OP
yeah i was thinking the same thats why i started this one.

All the reviews i've read sound very good. better than CS but not quiet SOC

Still cant wait though!

Soldato
Bioshock 2 for me first, then this some time after. Only played Clear Skies late last year, so will have a short break away from the Zone. All proper reviews look decent though, on metacritic.

Soldato
What a start to 2010 we've had - sooo many good games to get stuck into and plenty more yet to be released in the coming half of the year :D

/reminds himself to actually start Clear Sky :o

Indeed.

I won the collectors edition of call of pripyat from a GSC facebook competition. I haven't got that yet, but I've already completed it twice thanks to an online friend in Moscow who sent me over a copy when it was released there :)

Brilliant game. I still think ShOC is the best out of the series, but it's still excellent!

Soldato
Got one on the way as well. Don't think I'll start it until i've finished Mas Effect 2 though. They're throwing good games at me faster than I can handle at the moment!

Associate
Just played 10 mins, looks fantastic, in the advanced section in options there is loads of settings for mega looking graphics.

the guys that have bought the new ATI 5 series are going to be happy.
When the game starts up it promotes ATI and AMD, makes a change from nvidia....

Soldato
Mine has been shipped from the jungle. So should be with me tomorrow morning :D

Can't wait for this. Completed SOC twice now, and one first play through Clear Sky still...Really should finish it.

Associate
Pre-ordered this so hopefully it will be here soon.

Despite the bugs in both the previous games I've currently enjoyed playing the STALKER series so far and can't wait to play the next. It's a shame it has developed a bad reputation from the buggy releases.

Back
Top Bottom