STALKER: Call of Pripyat

Soldato
Ugh, my GTX275 cannot cope with this game. It handled Clear Sky on High settings perfectly, but come to this, and the FPS is horrid. Had to bump everything down to Medium, and even then it gets raped sometimes.

At least I don't get killed by dogs anymore.

No, now you get raped by Hamsters :eek:

Soldato
Hahaha, those things are so fun to kill ^_^

Just found a rather annoying bug. I was doing the mission that required to clear a swamp of Bloodsuckers, but when I got there, there wasn't any. I had to re-load the game about 3 times before they showed up. Still enjoying it massively though :)

Not when you get mobbed by a group of them in the sewers from all sides :p

You sure you weren't looking in the wrong place? The arrow points to them. On a clear day i could see all 3 clearly from the top of the tower near the Cement Factory.

Soldato
What's even worse is when they don't even bother to get behind you before sucking your blood.

At least my SPAS takes good care of them.

Spoiler!
I friggin HATED the mission in the Antennae Complex though. Seeing all of those bloodsuckers in that room, fuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Managed to get out ok though ^-^

(Are there no spoiler tags on this forum? or a highlight tool?)

But anyway, been on it solid from 7pm to 1am, not encountered a single bug yet, and I'm loving the game, more than I did Clear Sky anyway. I just wish I could run better graphics, surely I can get better than Medium settings on a GTX275 without it being too crippling?

Soldato
great game, picked it up yesterday, i also have stuttering yet my fps are 60+, sure they'll fix it with the next patch or sumit. game looks excellent on max settings, getting aa to work is driving me crazy mind:( i enabled dx 10.1 in the config too, though not sure if it's made a difference .

David

Associate
paulh - As Beard says when you go to the bar to pick up your reward, ask Owl for information, costs you 2000RU but you will recoup that with stuff you can sell from where he sends you ;)

Associate
OP
yeah i did that he told me its on a millitary motor collum but thats all and i cant find it?

Am i being stupid?

I'm sure there was no maker on my map?

Last edited:
Soldato
I think I found one key in a trunk on the bridge at the furthest jeep and the other was on the ground level where a large hole is in the bridge

Hmm, i'll have another look when i head back to Zaton. Sure i checked every vehicle, even the 1 that fell down the hole and couldn't find even 1 key.

Back
Top Bottom