Stalker Coin

Associate
I have just got my coin in the mail now.

What a great collectors item it is. Less than 100 out there.

It is for my great grandchildren to use as they see fit, because like my origional boxed BG game, it will be worth a lot of money one day.

If no-one else does, i will post pics of it later tonight or tomorrow if anyone would like to see it.

Ummm - just because there are only a "few" of something does not mean it will be worth lots of money.
You have an original boxed BG game - what makes you think that will EVER be worth anything?

On my desk right now I have a Hitachi 40GB IDE Hard Drive.
It is still sealed in it's original packaging - the antistatic bag hasn't been opened.

In about 20 years time there will probably be no other drive like it in this condition - it will be probably unique.
Doesn't mean it will ever be worth anything other than "jack ****".

BALDURS GATE RARE ORIGINAL RETAIL BOX PC CD ROM GAME This seller accepts PayPal Buy It Now £6.99

6.99 is hardly a lot not even its original price

My World Cup England Squad coin collection from how ever many years ago it was, must be worth millions by now!

tbh a original boxed copy of BG and the coin will probably be worth quite a bit to some collector in future. just like football stickers from the 80's are now.

BG is quite a cult game.

Although it all depends on finding that collector...

I have got a box of my baby teeth somewhere, I guess those will be worth something they are limited edition.

My birds mum is like this, always buying limited edition stuff thinking it's the door to big money, in most cases no. In few cases yes.

In your case, no.

The coin won't be worth anything much in the future unless the stalker games become a massive Star Wars style cult icon. Which they won't.

It's a cool thing to have, but I wouldn't go stashing it away in excitement at how much money your kids will get from selling it.

tbh a original boxed copy of BG and the coin will probably be worth quite a bit to some collector in future. just like football stickers from the 80's are now.

BG is quite a cult game.

Although it all depends on finding that collector...
as i already said BALDURS GATE RARE ORIGINAL RETAIL BOX PC CD ROM GAME This seller accepts PayPal Buy It Now £6.99
can grab one right now for less than a tenner

I've got an empty coke bottle here that I've just carved a unique design into with a stanley knife.

I intend to give it to my grandchildren in years to come so that they might sell it for vast riches and never want for anything. After all, its the only one of its kind, its gotta be worth something.

I'll provide pics later if anyone's interested.

I've got an empty coke bottle here that I've just carved a unique design into with a stanley knife.

I intend to give it to my grandchildren in years to come so that they might sell it for vast riches and never want for anything. After all, its the only one of its kind, its gotta be worth something.

I'll provide pics later if anyone's interested.

Wow, that will be worth something!!¬

Back
Top Bottom