Stalker Coin

@stoofa just like you, it will be antique, even tho you will be worth jack s...

@Skyfall depends how many are around, which i am sure you know without my help, so keep it coming.
Stalker games are already a cult, please keep up with the news, this forum is so insular it is sad.
Tefal is the only one who gets it.

Call me in 50 years and tell me what they're worth. Seriously.

@stoofa just like you, it will be antique, even tho you will be worth jack s...

@Skyfall depends how many are around, which i am sure you know without my help, so keep it coming.
Stalker games are already a cult, please keep up with the news, this forum is so insular it is sad.
Tefal is the only one who gets it.

pic of this coin please as i haven't heard of them.

Also doesn't stalker just use rubels as in game currency so why is there a special stalker coin?

Please could you post a link to the source of this "news" that states that Stalker is a cult game? I only ask because as far as I can see, having played it quite a bit, it's nothing more than an OK FPS game and nothing more.

and out of all those games only 1 ever seems to have changed hands for money and thats the ultima tape the rest the article doesnt mention any of them actually beeing sold so they arent really the worlds most expensive video games he even says about the #1 game its been listed on ebay "multiple times" yet no one has bought it so its obviously not worth what the guy thinks.

i could see why some of them might be considered to be collectors items but only because they are special games from nintendo never sold or meant to have been sold

Such abuse...........
Just for Tefal. because he is the only one who has asked, pics when i can be assed,
but to tell you the truth i don't think this forum merits the effort

Certain games can become collectable and worth a lot of money but Baldurs Gate isn't one of them.

I had a clear out recently of loads of old games most of which fetched a quid or two. The ones that shocked me where as follows:

Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (big box original)
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (big box original)
Final Fantasy VII (big box original)
Planetscape Torment (big box orignal)

All sold for £40+ from memory.

Certain games can become collectable and worth a lot of money but Baldurs Gate isn't one of them.

I had a clear out recently of loads of old games most of which fetched a quid or two. The ones that shocked me where as follows:

I'd still pay 30£ for a copy of FF8 that i can play to the end. so far that game is cursed for me and the game/console/pc/emulator/disks have al broken at roughly the same point. :(

stalker was a fail of a game imo and that coin will struggle to be worth anything imo. As for BG who knows, probably nothing again

probably be better of going on one of the chernobyl tours and picking up a real stalker coin from the streets or from someones house.

now they might actually be worth something but a radioactive shoe lace probably would be aswell

You jest about BG surely.

I'd still pay 30£ for a copy of FF8 that i can play to the end. so far that game is cursed for me and the game/console/pc/emulator/disks have al broken at roughly the same point. :(

Well which copy of mine would you be willing to pay top dollar for.

Geniune offers only.

You jest about BG surely.

i think hes beeing serious and isnt one of the "well it might be worth someone one day" people.

my wife has all of the buffy seasons in cassette tape format which have the limited edition numbers on them, she has some twilight film cell thats aparently one of 2000 and some other tat that was limited edition and i doubt they will ever be worth anything because people buy them knowing they are limited edition and guess what ? they keep them in perfect condition.
your better off buying something that isnt limited because the odd's are at some point yours will be the last one left.

Back
Top Bottom