Stalker Coin

Are you making Deus Ex 2 Coins yet? You better get started!

What is Deux Ex? ;) Ok I heard of it but never took a look at this game. While for S.T.A.L.K.E.R., it's a long time ago I 1st read about it and got hooked on it... I never stop read incoming news from that title back then.

After I played CoP I was pretty quiet... I was more playing with the twins now that they are older.

Be assured that I keep an eye for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2. thought! And no, I have no intention of making any other coin. For any other game for that matter.

forgot about this wonderful example of internet bullying

these guys enjoy a game and its story so let them

fair enough telling them thats its not something you like or would ever like but are all the insults really necessary ?

It's not about what game he likes.

He bought an un official Stalker coin that someone got made, then proceeded to tell us all how it is going to be worth big bucks in the future.

To which we all disagreed.

and have just been proven wrong... well maybe:p

disagreeing isnt a problem is it but many people are calling him names or accusing him of having mental issues whcih really isnt right over something so trivial imo

Haha only just read about the coin selling for 600$

Surely if lots of people were battling over that coin, they should once again battle over the other one on ebay. It's limited edition after all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom