Stalker Coin

BTW, this thread is now about the Introversion games Uplink, Darwinia and Defcon!

Rich

I actually know the guy who runs Introversion!

If you are interested in any of their games please show your support and purchase them as they naturally not a big company (being self-professed 'bedroom programmers') and feeling the pinch a bit. It'd be such a shame to see them go.

Very amusing thread btw :D

2lke7v6.gif

Try and buy an unused World of Warcraft Original Collector's Edition :rolleyes:

I bought mine back in 2004/5, for £260 I think it was. Checked ebay last year, they're now in 4 figures :cool:

but that;s official isn;t it.

Would you spend £260 on some random tat painted in glow in the dark paint made by some completely unrelated third party which if by some miracle became vaulable, the guy could just make a thousand more and sell them.

I have a coin that came with Oblivion collectors edition, that counts, right?

:(

Edit: Rofl, I hadn't actually read the entire thread, at least the stupid oblivion coin is offiical :p

Last edited:
My World Cup England Squad coin collection from how ever many years ago it was, must be worth millions by now!

I have this too. If we put them together we could make millions.

Anybody interested?

Twin world cup coin collections. 2 exactly the same starting bid 2 million pounds?

Small print: This is not really an auction just an innovative way to be sarcastic towards the OP

This thread still has just as much epic fail as when it started.

If anybody has just started reading and has decided to skip to the last page, here is a link to the coin actually bought:

http://www.rhialto.com/

A brief read will tell you that some bloke fancied making a few bob on a few knock-off coins. He's now sold them on to people that have bought then in a false hope that they might one day become valuable.
They won't. Hah.

Back
Top Bottom