Stalker question

Associate
Hiya guys, anyone know why i sem to have permanent radiation poisoning? i cannot get rid of it! i can take yellow health packs, vodka, rad injections, i'm ok for about 30 secs then it comes back, i'm right at the end in pipryat, but went back for supplies before moving on and is a little pointless as i cannot stock up an health packs as i need them all the time !!!!! argh

Bug most likely. You all patched up?

I assume you've got a decent anti rad suit as well, along with a few artifacts. If you've got something like the mech suit, you could be in trouble...

Got the Duty suit the one that loks like the seva one... as for artifacts, nothing that i have not had for a wile now...

The only thing that i have not done is patch up, as i heard that you loose your saves. Gone too far now to start again, been taking my time and enjoying the game, up til now that is :p

Yes you will loose saves.. although 1001 has been out since a few days after the games release so you should check for patches when loading a new game as a matter of principle really.

Do a screen shoot of your inventory (F12) and post :)

Id id not post a screenshot as i could not seem to get one done. I tried print screen etc, but could not find any file anywhere, not was it in mem to paste into something.....

I gathered that it may be a patch issue as i have not patched the game. I will try again tonight.

Did however check my belt and i have nothing that should give me an issue. Will take everything out of my belt and see if that changes anything.

I just did a quick check on my belt & I have nothing on it, whilst checking I decided to add some artifacts but nothing made any difference & I just used up all my health packs whilst doing it, I have latest patch, can't continue the game from this point unless I can find a solution. The radiation warnings are on screen all the time :confused:

Back
Top Bottom