Stalker question

Hellsmk2 said:
Press "Print Screen" - minimise the game to desktop - open up MS Paint - Press "Ctrl V" - Save the file in jpg/ gif/png format.

That doesn't work with stalker for some reason. The only way to take screeny is to hit F12 and the images will be saved in your Stalker save game folder in "My Shared Documents".

Defo a glitch I think, as long as your suite has radiation protection the yellow bar should reduce rapidly.

Last edited:
Usher said:
It does say the level in question if you read it - dark valley

ok cheers :)

The reason i needed clarification is that the OP states Pipryat. I thought that I'm just about to head there.

I have noticed a few saved games occasionally won't load.. they just hang on Sync... That's the only real bug i've noticed. Oh and older drivers not working with 1003.

Admiral Huddy said:
ok cheers :)

The reason i needed clarification is that the OP states Pipryat. I thought that I'm just about to head there.

I have noticed a few saved games occasionally won't load.. they just hang on Sync... That's the only real bug i've noticed. Oh and older drivers not working with 1003.

I cant get as far as pipryat :mad: Is seems to be the luck of the draw as to whether you get the constant dying bug or not, reading varous forums it seems to be a problem, just read one where the player returned to the bar & still keeps dying.
I think I am going to go back a couple of levels & start from there :(

Back
Top Bottom