**** Star Wars: Battlefront ****

Soldato
Latest drivers? Firewall or anti virus stopping you connecting to the server?

On the new Crimson thing and I don't have an anti-virus only whatever windows supplies.

I loaded up a mission to try and everything is blacked out until I get close.

I played a bit as darth vader when it was loading and it was fine, crossfire working well giving my almost solid 144fps.

Soldato
Enjoyable rounds tonight, bar that one Supremacy round we had. Glad we've got the regulars on it now :p makes for some decent nights ahead now.

indeed. Good fun on the smaller modes without the OP heroes and stuff.

Get lvling up boyz, im away till Sunday night now on a boyz away bash so will see you Sunday evening. Remember, you can upgrade all the cards you purchase, very important ;)

Caporegime
Yup, I bought it earlier in the day but you guys know me, I can't resist a good troll :D :p Now I can be critical of the game all I want since I own it.... :p ;)

Main reason I bought it really was just to play with the regulars of BF 4/discord, as we all know.... we got no other games to play atm, like I said before, game is fun but I can see it getting boring after a few weeks.

Although that supremacy thing was a big no no, literally spawn die spawn die from either turrets or aircraft....

I really hope DICE listen and implement the changes we want otherwise it will suffer the same fate as hardline but worse I think.

The sound and graphics are stunning though, get that AKG headset bought Josh ;)

Associate
On the new Crimson thing and I don't have an anti-virus only whatever windows supplies.

I loaded up a mission to try and everything is blacked out until I get close.

I played a bit as darth vader when it was loading and it was fine, crossfire working well giving my almost solid 144fps.

I'm sure someone else had a black screen issue in this thread, can't remember how they fixed it. Try disabling crossfire and trying again.

Permabanned
Brilliant fun tonight, Drop Zone and Cargo are epic.

Supremacy is way to hectic for me.

For anyone not bothered like myself, Nexus bought the game.

Nexus is weak, he bought Hardline also back in the day iirc

:p

Although I can't see any decent games coming out now so Battlefront seems to be a good time killer.

Caporegime
I held out longer than the others so!!!! :p

I actually really enjoyed hardline and would have still played it now if they sorted the insta ttk, netcode, weapon balance and spawns :(

And yup, your last line more or less summed it up, no other games to play with the battlefield boys ;)

EDIT:

What FOV are people using? Especially 21.9 users?

Permabanned
I held out longer than the others so!!!! :p

I actually really enjoyed hardline and would have still played it now if they sorted the insta ttk, netcode, weapon balance and spawns :(

And yup, your last line more or less summed it up, no other games to play with the battlefield boys ;)

EDIT:

What FOV are people using? Especially 21.9 users?

Yeah was looking forward to six siege but that looks awful, the division is anyones guess, overwatch I couldn't even get into the beta, homefront the revolution might not even have multiplayer, escape from tarkov looks the dog's but that just appears like a tech demo atm, gears of war is dragging in it's heels, all the other games are coming out in late 2016 like Dishonored 2, Wildlands, so Battlefront does look to be the best time killer atm until the next Battlefield game is released.

Caporegime
Yeah reckon we can do master diff. Tony, hard didn't seem too bad...

Might actually have to lower the FOV to 75 too, 85 seems quite zoomed out with 3rd POV.

Pretty much twirly, no other online games for me to play really aside from possibly just cause 3.... Long wait until BF 5 or the next star wars game :p

Quickly tried walker assault there 3 times.... what an awful mode, shows just how broken the balance for the game really is, spawn die by aircraft or whatever, terrible spawns.

Agree with whoever it was that said about the game getting even worse once everyone gets the good perks unlocked.

Caporegime
Really like how quick it is to get in a game etc. but I miss battlelog :( I just want to join an empty game to look around and get screenshots.......

Caporegime
A nice sweetfx config:

http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/4726/

Yeah, I will mess around tomorrow with my FOV as I feel that even 75 is too high, harder to see enemies at a distance so you have to zoom in but then you put yourself at a disadvantage with slow movement...

Should see 90 on a 4k screen, literally have to put my nose to the screen when i'm using turrets zoomed in. :mad:

Soldato
yeah thats why i like 59 lol no fisheye effect and on a ultrawide screen i can see a lot anyway. I really need to add you guys to origin so we can have some games together. All my friends are ps4 and xbox one whores lol.

Back
Top Bottom