**** Star Wars: Battlefront ****

Caporegime
I'd imagine at that price and with it being included in EA access the player numbers might have taken a bit of an uptick if anything. Might pick it up myself.

Soldato
So from the time I've spent on the game, I'm still finding full servers on vanilla and DLC. I randomed the game modes I played but each time I was put in a server well populated for that mode. For the current price, I'd say pick the game up.

I appreciate you taking a look, the m&s sounds promising!

I would go EA Access but the the only games I would play are bf1 and Titanfall 2 but I already bought those :( great service though isn't it, get a lot of game for the money

Soldato
No worries! The download is a little big though :p, add me on Origin if you fancy more friends.

I would go EA Access but the the only games I would play are bf1 and Titanfall 2 but I already bought those :( great service though isn't it, get a lot of game for the money

Nothing else take your fancy? The service is great. Although I have Origin Access, I bought Battlefront when it was on sale for something like £8 because Access only included the base game. I find myself playing games on Origin more than Steam at the moment.

Soldato
No worries! The download is a little big though :p, add me on Origin if you fancy more friends.

Nothing else take your fancy? The service is great. Although I have Origin Access, I bought Battlefront when it was on sale for something like £8 because Access only included the base game. I find myself playing games on Origin more than Steam at the moment.

thanks!

umm most of it i have on steam or have played on console, mass effect, dead space and so on :( but if someone had never played any of those then access is an amazing deal

Soldato
Went for it. Still a stunning game visually and the audio is fantastic. The menu screens and load outs seem a bit of a mess but I'll get my head around them!

Found a match quickly my just doing a quick play sort of thing.

Soldato
@kinger8938 you may find that early in the morning, the player base is on the low side but it generally picks up during the day and evenings. My main game mode is Walker Assault and there is an option to "List All Modes" in the menu if you are looking to play a specific game mode. Then when you hover over the game mode / DLC content, you can see a button called "Select Map / Mode" which can be useful.

For £4 though, you will easily get your monies worth. Since buying the game, I've played the game for nearly 50 hours according to Origin. Not a lot for some but that's huge for me :p.

Back
Top Bottom