**** Star Wars: Battlefront ****

Associate
just had a very enjoyable game, only ended up with 29 kills and 15 deaths but was really fun, ive only just started to be able to have cards and upgrade my weapons lol I'm noob level 4 at the moment, using keyboard and mouse is great on this game although using the cards is a bit tricky but as usual aiming etc is spot on, think I'm going to buy the season pass next week so can play the other maps :)

Due to the pace of this game I had to get a mouse with configurable buttons so star cards were there at fingertips.

Has to be said, the game looks very good too. And works well - no performance problems for once yay!

Only early on (had SWBF since release), did I have issue with snow maps where there were missing textures.

Soldato
Just noticed SW is back on sale on Origin. Can anyone check if the DLC is populated for me before I buy the season pass? Don't want to waste my money on empty servers. My main game mode is Walker Assault and Battlefront is currently my go to game.

Soldato
Standard Edition doesnt include season pass

Ultimate Edition is the one you want currently @ £14.99

The Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Ultimate Edition has everything fans need to live out their Star Wars™ battle fantasies. In addition to the Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Deluxe Edition, Rebels and Imperials alike will be able to expand their galaxy with the Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Season Pass, which includes four expansion packs filled with new content and an exclusive Shoot First emote.

Get five exciting in-game items with the Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Deluxe Edition.

• DL-44 Blaster, as made famous by Han Solo (instant access)
• Ion Grenade (instant access)
• Ion Torpedo (instant access)
• Ion Shock (exclusive emote)
• Victory (exclusive emote)

Key Features:

4 Epic Expansion Packs. Featuring brand new content set across the Star Wars™ galaxy including:
- Over 20 new pieces of galactic tech including weapons, vehicles, and Star Cards
- 4 more iconic Star Wars™ characters for you to play as
- 16 additional multiplayer maps featuring new locations
- 4 exciting new game modes

• Exclusive “Shoot First” emote

Soldato
Thinking of picking this up at £9 currently. Does this game have a server browser or just matchmaking? also how long does it take, my friend seems to think its dead (not that he owns the game) so looking for answers from someone who owns it.

Caporegime
Match making (still dedicated servers)

I only play walker assault (the main game mode) and it doesn't take long to find a game at all, less than 30 seconds.

DLC wise though, dead big time, even with the free trial at the weekend there, a lot of the time I was getting put into dead lobbies or it took a good couple of minutes to find a mostly full server.

Soldato
this is currently £4.16 on Origin for the Ultimate edition. is it worth that just to have a go? i tried the beta but never bought in to the final product. i just wonder, as with most EA games, a small player base is stretched across the main game and optional DLC maps.

Permabanned
this is currently £4.16 on Origin for the Ultimate edition. is it worth that just to have a go? i tried the beta but never bought in to the final product. i just wonder, as with most EA games, a small player base is stretched across the main game and optional DLC maps.
I signed up to Origin access last month to try it along with Titanfall 2. I've played it about 3 times, it's not for me, rather bland to be honest. Titanfall 2 however is amazing.
Hoping II will be better.

Associate
Picked it up on the 4 quid deal.
Beautiful game, but damn, those controls take some getting used to.
Not sure if I'll stick with it, wish I could get my 4 quid back :(

Back
Top Bottom