**** Star Wars: Battlefront ****

Soldato
Looking to buy this now for my boy who has become a huge Star Wars fan.

Question is I appreciate there is no SP campaign but is there a mode with bots?

Soldato
Looking to buy this now for my boy who has become a huge Star Wars fan.

Question is I appreciate there is no SP campaign but is there a mode with bots?

For a serious gamer the single player modes have no longevity past a few hours however my 4 & 5 year old boys absolutely love the skirmish and survival modes - they could play it for hours if I would let them be on my PC for that long!

Soldato
For a serious gamer the single player modes have no longevity past a few hours however my 4 & 5 year old boys absolutely love the skirmish and survival modes - they could play it for hours if I would let them be on my PC for that long!

Perfect, that's what I was after. My 4yr old will love it by the sounds.

Thanks.

Associate
Not played that even though clocked up 100hrs on it :eek:. I liked "Sabotage" and "Infiltration" :) .

TBH I don't think I would have bought the Season Pass if I hadn't got the game on an misprice for £1 :cool: . I sorta felt guilty about how many hours I've played/price paid (LOL) and bought the Season Pass for £13.50 a few weeks back.

Associate
bit the bullet and just picked this up, played it loads when I had a ps4 and quite enjoyed it, just hope people still play on pc :) oh if anyone is thinking of buying its £9.99 for standard edition on cdkeys at the moment, ill pick up the season pass later for another £10er when have the cash so can play all the new maps :)

Associate
I forgot how much fun this game was, its actually more tactical and less hectic than bf1 as well lol infact its MILES more enjoyable than bf1 plus it runs at over 80fps maxed out for me sometimes hovering in the 100fps range :) I'm having great fun on this game and its even better than I remember.

Associate
It's my go to shooter although now that I've strayed to learn k&m I have bought bf1

I hate bf1 lol I gave it a go and have played 50hrs on multiplayer on it but just don't like it, imo its the worse battlefield ever! its more like a large scale cod, a twitch shooter, I'm LOVING star wars though, its funny how a game like star wars is much more tactical than a battlefield game, I never thought I would be saying that lol

Soldato
I hate bf1 lol I gave it a go and have played 50hrs on multiplayer on it but just don't like it, imo its the worse battlefield ever! its more like a large scale cod, a twitch shooter, I'm LOVING star wars though, its funny how a game like star wars is much more tactical than a battlefield game, I never thought I would be saying that lol
Even with a controller and old man reactions I can get a positive k/d in battlefront due to tactics.

My fave being walking up to someone in my protective bubble shield whilst they are shooting at me and dropping an infantry turret.!

Associate
just had a very enjoyable game, only ended up with 29 kills and 15 deaths but was really fun, ive only just started to be able to have cards and upgrade my weapons lol I'm noob level 4 at the moment, using keyboard and mouse is great on this game although using the cards is a bit tricky but as usual aiming etc is spot on, think I'm going to buy the season pass next week so can play the other maps :)

Back
Top Bottom