Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order (Respawn Entertainment)

Associate
So tempted to actually go Origin Premier for the year...

This, FIFA 20, FIFA 21, Command and Conquer remastered hopefully and anything else along the year might make it worth the £90...

Caporegime

This, FIFA 20, FIFA 21, Command and Conquer remastered hopefully and anything else along the year might make it worth the £90...
I did last year mainly for Anthem and BFV. I felt disappointed although I did play Me Andromeda and Battlefront 2 and have played for quite a while on both games. I don't miss them though!

Soldato
EA mostly churns out crap (and micro-transaction filled crap) so not worth it tbh. They might release 1 game every half decade which is worth playing.

Soldato

I did that last year for Fifa 19, BFV and Anthem, it was mostly disappointing and I wish I'd only gone monthly instead of paying for the full year

Caporegime
Just completed this having paid for the EA Origin Premier for the month.
A solid game, and had Origin Premier not have existed I'd have bought the game when it went on a deep discount at Steam probably next year rather than play it now.

Some frustrating elements to it, I wasn't a massive fan of the style of combat as I was expecting more of a Force Unleashed experience.

Still, a solid 7/10.

Associate
Just completed here too, also took out a sub with EA just to play this. Would be of the same opinion, it was an enjoyable game, but I got stuck a few times because I overlooked things. Off to finish the Outer Worlds now, then RDRII which I have waiting to start.

Man of Honour
Hey guys,

I cant seem to get back my dual lightsaber? I did have and was using it but it has reverted back to the single laser!

Can someone please guide me weather its a setting or what not..

thanks.
You can toggle it between modes using X for double and C for single (from memory). Use single for single targets and double for group fights. Definitely use single for boss fights - it does more damage.

Soldato
You can toggle it between modes using X for double and C for single (from memory). Use single for single targets and double for group fights. Definitely use single for boss fights - it does more damage.

Cheers. Figured out how to change the single/dual.

But I didnt know that the single is more powerful and better for one enemy, and the dual for multiple..

Thanks!

Caporegime
I've been playing this tonight and by God does it need a button that says 'return to the Mantis'. It takes just as freaking long to get back as it does to clear the tombs!

Caporegime
Finished this, I only fought two sisters as well as malicos. Maybe I was just lucky? Will likely go back and have a look around the other planets a bit more.

Soldato
Just finished, fun game and suprising from EA.

If they make a second, I only hope they give saber combat a bit more depth, add some combo's, light/heavy attack etc.

Soldato
Just finished, it was OK, I'm not a big fan of the combat stuff but the platformer elements are fun. I would give it 6.5/10, it felt a bit empty like they did just enough to release it. Think RDR2 and Borderlands 3 have made most games feel like that.

Back
Top Bottom