Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Soldato
It's a pretty poorly optimised game though, even on XB1X it can feel uneven and it's not really a looker much of the time.

I wouldn't agree with that, at least from the PC stand-point. I think it's just that they're trying to push past what the consoles can do so that manifests itself in worse results for those platforms. And what I mean by that is that there's a non-linear relation between visuals & performance depending on the system. What that leads to is that you get decently looking games on consoles but limited potential to further push them on PC. In FO you get a lot of potential on PC, but it's rougher on the consoles. Obviously I understand console players are gonna be miffed about that, just like I am whenever games get gimped for the sake of consoles. :p

Soldato
There are better looking games that run better with fewer bugs. I think it needed a bit more QC time as a lot of the issues are bugs and crashes. Most of the slowdown I witnessed was at times when you would not have expected it tbh.

Associate
I've been playing this as well on an unexpected Xbox X purchase over Christmas. I've found that unlocking the extra stim canisters has made it a lot more enjoyable!

Back
Top Bottom