Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Associate
Just finished it on ps4 pro.

I am happy they made a proper single player game, and has some really good elements.

But I have a few things that I found a bit off putting, first and foremost all the chests in my opinion don't add anything to the experience. I finished the game wearing the same clothes as when started as ponchos are not something I liked, similar with the sabers. Why not give something useful so that I should care to do all the backtracking of the chests.

Another thing was the story, it feels rushed. Especially after you leave a certain planet and gain a new story character it feels that we didn't get anything from that character and a lot is missing.

7/10 would be my score as it had some gliches as well I can see how the framerate was dropping even on the pro. I would recomend this as a good star wars game, but if you have a backlog, and since this is a single player game, wait for its inevitable price drop in a few months.

Associate
Wow. I found this game hard at first but, 75% of the way through Cal is a monster now. It's still not easy but, I find if I concentrate I rip through most enemies.

I'm really enjoying going back and finding all chests and secrets and beating those enemies I struggled with previously.

Soldato
I'm really enjoying this, liking the combat system too as it feels like you need to block and dodge, more about precision than button mashing.

And looks great on the Series X too.

Man of Honour
I'm thoroughly enjoying this too, having picked it up from game pass recently.

I will definitely have to try a dark souls game after this.

It doesn't look great on my S compares to my X but that's because it's running the One S version of the game. It would be nice if the game got enhancements for the Series consoles.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
This is on the lower tier EA play now as well, I agree that it is a fun blast of a game with nice graphics and presentation. Very pick up and play.

Soldato
It's pretty much what I expected it would be, a good solid single player game. Was waiting for it to get cheaper, but hitting game pass makes it a no brainer.

Looks great on the X.

Soldato
It's pretty much what I expected it would be, a good solid single player game. Was waiting for it to get cheaper, but hitting game pass makes it a no brainer.

Looks great on the X.

I was doing the same with Squadrons, but have tons already to play so will just wait for it to hit Game Pass.

Not sure there is anything EA produce I'd jump on day one rather than waiting now.

Soldato
Noticed digital foundry did a video on the updated version for series x/s and PS5.
They weren't all that impressed with the series s version but ps5 and series x looked good.

Soldato
Noticed digital foundry did a video on the updated version for series x/s and PS5.
They weren't all that impressed with the series s version but ps5 and series x looked good.
I watched that yesterday and downloaded the game again (PS5). Might give it a go today to check out the improvements.

Soldato
Been playing this today. Enjoying it so far.

This isn’t a spoiler but it’s a question about the light saber so I’ll spoiler it anyway

are there more colours than blue, green and orange ? Like the purple colour of mace windu’s

Associate
I've bought this for my PS4 Pro (physical version), but haven't gotten around to even unwrapping it yet.

When I get eventually get a PS5, do you get the PS5 version via a free update? or do you have to pay more for the PS5 version? If it's a decent upgrade I'm tempted to just wait and upgrade however you do it.

Soldato
I've bought this for my PS4 Pro (physical version), but haven't gotten around to even unwrapping it yet.

When I get eventually get a PS5, do you get the PS5 version via a free update? or do you have to pay more for the PS5 version? If it's a decent upgrade I'm tempted to just wait and upgrade however you do it.
Technically it is still the PS4 version but it will recognise the PS5 and update itself. It's more of a patch than an upgrade. It's a nice resolution and fps bump though. I thought it was pretty rough on the base PS4 but now it is silky smooth.

Associate
Technically it is still the PS4 version but it will recognise the PS5 and update itself. It's more of a patch than an upgrade. It's a nice resolution and fps bump though. I thought it was pretty rough on the base PS4 but now it is silky smooth.

Thanks for that, I’ll just sit tight until I get a PS5 whenever that may be!

Man of Honour
Started playing this on PS5 a day or two ago and enjoying it so far. Definitely got a Dark Souls vibe from it, the combat is great fun so far. 2 stims/heals to start feels a little stingy though, some enemies take nearly half your health in a single hit (I'm playing on the 2nd hardest difficulty), so need to unlock extra stims as soon as I can.

Man of Honour
Started playing this on PS5 a day or two ago and enjoying it so far. Definitely got a Dark Souls vibe from it, the combat is great fun so far. 2 stims/heals to start feels a little stingy though, some enemies take nearly half your health in a single hit (I'm playing on the 2nd hardest difficulty), so need to unlock extra stims as soon as I can.
Once you learn the attack patterns you rarely get hit.

Back
Top Bottom